Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i have got 1115 score in iit 2010 can i get a rgipt?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sudeshna,

As your score is low in IIT JEE 2010, so first of all you need toconsult the enterance criteria of rajiv gandhi institute of Petroleum and technology. You need to consult in the admin department of RGPIT to enquire that how they intake the students, if they consider the score of IIT JEE then according to me  you can admission in the same.

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

http://www.askiitians.com//iit-jee-online-coaching.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 4 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
Hi, I want to know that what is better for me- ECE at mnnit Allahabad or EE(electrical engineering) at DTU(DCE) considering the factor that I am a girl living in NCR ?

hi aG IF YOU ARE A GIRL LIVING IN NCR AND WHO ALSO DOES NOT WANT TO TRAVEL MORE, THAN SURELY EE AT DTU IS THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU. ALTHOUGH MNNIT ALLAHABAD IS ALSO A GOOD COLLEGE BUT DTU...

SAHIL 4 days ago
help me sir i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and i am sc candiate and 71% in cbse board is there any chance of getting Nit or iiit please help.?

Although chance is very less to get NIT, as per your 60-40 rule.. But you should attempt the counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html You can use the links above to get an idea of your probable...
  img
Ankit one month ago
What is the full form of AIIMS MBBS? And how should we prepare for the same? One who will give complete answer, i will give approval also.

Hello Student AIIMS stands for ‘All India Institute of Medical Sciences’. This institute provides many of the medical courses. MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago

@ pushkar AIIMS stands for all india institute of medical science .. it hv many programmes to persue undergraduate and MBBS level . for its preparation , stick to ncert and clear your...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off