Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

i have got 1115 score in iit 2010 can i get a rgipt?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sudeshna,

As your score is low in IIT JEE 2010, so first of all you need toconsult the enterance criteria of rajiv gandhi institute of Petroleum and technology. You need to consult in the admin department of RGPIT to enquire that how they intake the students, if they consider the score of IIT JEE then according to me  you can admission in the same.

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

http://www.askiitians.com//iit-jee-online-coaching.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am a Teacher, and would like to know good books for preparation forIIT JEE Mathematics. The book should basically have explanation of theory (only the tough parts, since others would be...

You may visit Amazon, Flipcart or Snapdeal and get to know about the availability of the books for preparation, otherwise NCERT books are the best for this purpose. You may also recommend...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Thanks Sahil & Aneesh for your replies/answers. Sahil, You mentioned “ you can buybook as it contains...” and at the end you mentioned ”... no book is tough Tata McGraw Hill” – did you mean ...

Kiran Kumar Jinka one month ago

you can buybook as it contains really problems of hard level.but for a teacher like you who really thinks for his students no book is tough Tata McGraw Hill best of luck regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 11 months ago
Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

I got 308 marks in bitsat 2016 what are my chances in goa and hydrabad campus

@ vijay yes , u can get chemical engineering with this score . atleast hope for the best , if this year cutoff for mechanical wl go low in bits goa campous . u can refer to the askiitian...

Umakant biswal one month ago

You should visit the official websites of these two institutions and get to know what is your stature there...If you do not get an opportunity there then you may try at – Loknayak...

can you tell me the details about naturopathy and yogic sciences

A number of public and private colleges and institutes in India are offering Naturopathy course: Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS). The eligibility to have enrolled into BNYS...

SAHIL 19 days ago
sir...I got 65 in jee mains 2016 ...and I have 95.3% in 12 th class ..telangana. ...Is there any chance to get an admission in any last nit college

dear student What’syour category?
  img
Bhavya one month ago

Dear Friend,your score in Mains is an average one, still you may try at lower NITs and if it is perfectly fine there, well and god otherwise I may suggest to try seeking admission at some...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off