Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

i have got 1115 score in iit 2010 can i get a rgipt?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sudeshna,

As your score is low in IIT JEE 2010, so first of all you need toconsult the enterance criteria of rajiv gandhi institute of Petroleum and technology. You need to consult in the admin department of RGPIT to enquire that how they intake the students, if they consider the score of IIT JEE then according to me  you can admission in the same.

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

http://www.askiitians.com//iit-jee-online-coaching.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 17 days ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 15 days ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 15 days ago
sir, i’am vivek kumar, completed 12 class . can prepared IIT JEE ADVANCED EXAM

For sure yes, but mind you, it requires a lot of hard work and sincerest efforts, keep in mind these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

yes but only if ur 11 th 12 th base is strong otherwise please do not take risk of 1 year iit advanced is not too easy it is the 6 th toughest exam of the planet ….….….….….... PLEASE ........

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
how to prepare for jee mains in 2 months to score above 300.assume that i wanted to attend board exams

As per my knowledge and experience it is not possible to score above 300 in just 2 months, until and unless you had a thorough preparation past two years. If you are just starting the...
  img
L V N Chandra Sekhar Banda 17 days ago
any idea how to apply for scholarship in foregion universities ??? Whats the procedure ??? foR example i am talking about The Massachusetts Institute of Technology ??nf any criteria ??

For MIT online exam is conducted you should visit the official website of MIT and other universities like Cambridge or Harvard you need to qualify the JEE advance with CBSE board to give...

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago

i am not having money but still if any chance for scholarship ?? for example this year ayush sharma(kANPUR) went to mit a son of mechanic got full financial aid from mit ??? how this is...

aman kumar 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off