Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   i have got 1115 score in iit 2010 can i get a rgipt?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sudeshna,

As your score is low in IIT JEE 2010, so first of all you need toconsult the enterance criteria of rajiv gandhi institute of Petroleum and technology. You need to consult in the admin department of RGPIT to enquire that how they intake the students, if they consider the score of IIT JEE then according to me  you can admission in the same. provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 16 days ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 3 months ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.
You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
I don’t have much interest in Chemistry, specially organic and its very difficult to understand. I’m not sure how will I be able to crack the entrance without it. please help!
Chemistry is one such subject which can assure you guaranteed marks in IIT JEE if you have prepared well. Most of the topics in chemistry are not very much twisted and get tested directly....
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Chemistry is the most scoring subject among PCM, in which students can get 100% if their concepts are strong. Most of the questions are easy in JEE Examination from chemistry section....
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
how to get admission in aiims , and how many rank is required
Hi For getting admission in AIIMS you ned to appear for the entrance of AIIMS. There are 50 seats. For getting admission you must score atleast 50 to 55% in the entrance to qualify for...
Sunil Kumar 3 months ago
Sur ca u provide me a study plan to cope up in Aipmt
In AIPMT, nothing is of more important than NCERT, definitely only NCERT is not sufficient so you must purchase a reference and stick only to one and not more than that else it creates a...
Raheema Javed 9 days ago
I got admission into iit madras. Can anyone guide me as on how to apply for the hostel rooms?
You will be alloted there. Do not worry about it. just chill and ready to enjoy its life. Best of luck.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
You need to visit the official weblink of the inst and get to know the requisite information,.....did you carry out a survey of the comparative analysis of some other equally good and...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Congratulations! Can you tell us about your preparation and all?
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details