ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i have got 1115 score in iit 2010 can i get a rgipt?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sudeshna,

As your score is low in IIT JEE 2010, so first of all you need toconsult the enterance criteria of rajiv gandhi institute of Petroleum and technology. You need to consult in the admin department of RGPIT to enquire that how they intake the students, if they consider the score of IIT JEE then according to me  you can admission in the same.

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

http://www.askiitians.com//iit-jee-online-coaching.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha 13 days ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 13 days ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 19 days ago
sir if i clear the cut off marks of iit...then does that mean that i ‘ll surely get nit

No. There are 1 lac 50 thousand people who will give JEE Advanced. And total seats in all IITs and NITs combined is around 8000 + 25000-30000 (NIT). So, you can’t be sure.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 18 days ago

No it is not a sure thing. Just aim for high marks :) Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 15 days ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
Dear Askiitians tutor, One of my friend goes to a coaching class named FIITJEE in mubai. He is a pass out of 10 th class this year from ICSE board. He scored 94% in his 10 th class. It is...

i think that he should change his iit coaching centre …........for iit most imp part is teachers -students communication …..ask him to be cool and as u said he got 9 percent n icse t means...

karthik 4 months ago

i think that he should change his iit coaching centre …........for iit most imp part is teachers -students communication …..ask him to be cool and as u said he got 9 percent n icse t means...

karthik 4 months ago
is classroom coaching must?or is a correspondance course good enough?

Hi Naina, Classroom coaching is must and should.....even if you are good enough to crack IIT-JEE class room coaching will enhance the rank....for good rank class room coaching is must and...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
I want electrical engineering at IIT. But I don't think I will get EE.After looking at the course syllabus, I found that Engineering Physics is very close to Electrical engineering.But my...

Hi, Engineering Physics is indeed very similar to Electrical Engineering branch. In fact, it will be more informative but a little less practical. You can go for it. Also, after having a...
  img
Apoorva Arora 11 months ago

Ok. Does EP involve any Integrated Circuits Programming? Something along the lines of Robotics?

Abcdefg 10 months ago

I am a student of electrical enginnering dept of IITG, so having seen the curriculum of EP I hardly notice any similarities in the syllabus of EP and EE except in elecrodynamics and...

chandrakiran anem 10 months ago
View all Questions »