Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

i have got 1115 score in iit 2010 can i get a rgipt?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sudeshna,

As your score is low in IIT JEE 2010, so first of all you need toconsult the enterance criteria of rajiv gandhi institute of Petroleum and technology. You need to consult in the admin department of RGPIT to enquire that how they intake the students, if they consider the score of IIT JEE then according to me  you can admission in the same.

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

http://www.askiitians.com//iit-jee-online-coaching.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 7 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 8 months ago
I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago
how should we prepare for jee advanced after giving jee mains exam

Dear Student, Now its time to solve the questions from good reference books. Practice questions of different levels. Focus mainly on multiconceptual problems. Also refer the below link for...
  img
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago

hello, if you get elligible for jee advance,you have to revision all the topics,and remember formulas and logics when you solving problems.practice more and more problems.

raj kumar 26 days ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 can i expect anything at jaypee noida ?

You can try for it. Best of luck. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

no try say yes or no

Damini Parihar 9 months ago
I want to pursue research either in light or in organic chemistry but at an earlier age in bachelors . What can I do? I have cleared jee mains 2016 by 167 marks.

Dear student You can opt for chemical engineering and during project making you can do the research.Also, you can do research during summer internship during b.tech. You can even go for...
  img
Bhavya 3 days ago

YOU CAN APPLY FOR SOME SCHOLARSHIP IN WHICH YOU WILL BE PROVIDED BY FUNDS FOR YOUR RESEARCH WORK BEST OF LUCK MR. SCIENTIST THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL 3 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off