ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i have got 1115 score in iit 2010 can i get a rgipt?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sudeshna,

As your score is low in IIT JEE 2010, so first of all you need toconsult the enterance criteria of rajiv gandhi institute of Petroleum and technology. You need to consult in the admin department of RGPIT to enquire that how they intake the students, if they consider the score of IIT JEE then according to me  you can admission in the same.

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

http://www.askiitians.com//iit-jee-online-coaching.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is nit admission is based on category rank or air rank bcz they have given cut off for different category

Based on AIR in individual cat. Also, the state reservation would be considered.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 hours ago

Does not matter as AIR rank for category goes higher than general.
  img
Abhinav 15 hours ago
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha one month ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 one month ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 one month ago
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur category...

ng29 29 days ago
sdf

kindly post a link to all important physics formulae for aipmt..

Hello Student, Following topics are important Class XI: 1. Physical World and Measurement 2. Kinematics 3. Laws of Motion 4. Work, Energy and Power 5. Motion of System of Particles and Rigid...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
i am a class 11 student. I would like to know what i should do and how much marks should i get in jee mains and advanced, how much percentile in CBSE board exams so that i would get a rank

Starts preparation for JEE now onwards... Don’t give importance to 11 th exams and tests. IIT is much bigger than all this. 70% in 11 th is enough, while u need to work harder in 12 th.

Kshitij K 4 months ago
Sir, Kindly suggest IIt JEE coaching centers in Dubai

Dear Jessica Sharanya Askiitians now offers online coaching for foreign students/NRI’s specially made for them as per their requirements I will suggest you to join online IIT JEE...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »