DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

for jee 2010 paper I question no 12 (code 7) "In the reaction ....... the intermediate(s) is (are) there is difference in the key ?

bansal, career point, fiitjee and Sri chaitanya  have given the key as ABC. while Resonance, Narayana, have given the key as A C could you please work out the problem for me, with correct key ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Veluri, 

As the question solved by our experts shows that that all the three options ABC are correct, but you need not to worry because if your two options A and B are correct then definately you would be awarded some marks based on partial marking pattern .

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

http://www.askiitians.com//iit-jee-online-coaching.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla  

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 one month ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 29 days ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 29 days ago
hello sir, iget direct admission in nits or iiits? please give me reply

Plz make the question clear.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

What about your score in +2 and JEE? If in your case, there is not much hope in NIT/IIITs , Then you can surely try your luck at some other renowned and highly esteemed institutions across...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago
my sister is doing BBA under kuk university.it was final yr.tell me what she must do after this.she want to join FMS college for mba.what is the procedue to take admission,abt exam level.is ...

After BBA she has many options : the best is she can for a job You can go with CAT for entry into 8 IIMS , XLRI etc. like management exams which offer 2 year PGDM courses. A part from this...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
sir i m getting cse in srm chennai and ece in bpit(IPU) which is the better option...

after 3 rd counselling of IP if u able to get mait,bvp or msit then go for IP otherwise go for srm cse PLS APPROVE IF HELPFUL

mohit vashishtha 28 days ago
View all Questions »