Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details
Get extra R 150 off

when t = 0, a particle at (1,0,0) moves towards (4,4,12) with a constant velocity of magnitude of  65 m/s. the position of the particle is measured in meters and time in sec. Assuming constant velocity the position of the particle at t= 2 sec is –

(a)    (13i – 120j  +40k) m

(b)    (40i  +31j – 120k) m

(c)    (13i  – 40j + 12k) m

(d)    (31i  + 40j + 120k) m

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sahil,

The correct answer is c)

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on General Physics

If T 1 is the time of up the ball to maximum height and T 2 is the of down the ball from maximum height to ground. Then which is one greater If “Air Drag” is also considered or both (T 1...
Dear Vikas, U should also consider ‘Air Drag’. the way us solve the solution is seems like the general sase of free falling. and in free falling case both T 1 and T 2 Are same. And there is ...
Kuldeep Pal one month ago
for upward, h = uT1 – 0.5gT1^2................(1) for downward, h = 0 + 0.5gT2^2..........(2) comparing both the eqns. it seems, h is more for 2 nd eqn. therfore T2 would be more. for...
Vikas TU one month ago
WHAT IS TIME PERIOD...........................................?
dear peter, The time taken for one oscillation is called time period...........................................................................................
2017 years ago
waht is law of conseravation of angular momentum...............?
“The law of Conservation of angular momentum” states that when the net external torque acting on a system is zero,the total angular momentum of the system is constant.
Jangam Mohan 2 months ago
dear pawan, Angular momentum of a rotating body remains constant when no external torque acting on it.
SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
a circular loop carrying a current i is placed in XY plane with center at origin.a uniform magnetic field is oriented about positive z axis.The loop tends to ? ANS: expand how?
compression if the direction of current i
rohit anand 9 months ago
compress if the direction o
rohit anand 9 months ago
A thermos flask containing a liquid is shaken vigorously. What happens to its temperature?
Its temperature increases because liquid moves against the viscous forces. Work done against viscous forces is converted into heat
vamshi one year ago
the temperature of thermous flask is increses beacause there is work done by the system and rapidly some heat is evolved.
SAI SARDAR one year ago
what will be the effect on time period if a dipole is hanged from a rigid horizontal pole.and -q charge is on the free end and +q charge is at the point of suspension.
The effect is i dont know
aishwarya meti one year ago
I dont know the effect correctly I think it will increase the time period all the best for your bright future
Prabhakar ch 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts