Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

I got 454 score and 93% in GATE for CS.

PL guide me in slecting right institute as I am in waiting lists of 3 NITs and also got PICT, Pune. How is PICT for ME CS.

Should i wait for NITs which seams risky or take admission in PICT, Pune.

PL guide.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

Hope you have got the Best collage ..

All the best for your future from Askiitians Team.

Please approve if you like the answer..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

Kindly provide the solutions of these iitjee questions
Hii You can find solutions to previous year IIT JEE questions solved on oue website . You will get answers to all the queries of the questions asked.
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
how is cse from iit jodhpur in terms of teaching , internships , placements and college
Tell me what are the different options available with you.
Piyush 3 months ago
It’s quite good as it is one of the most reputed institutions, I suggest to visit the official websites of some chosen elite class institutions and pick up any of these for seeking...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Q) The atomic mass of an element is 12.00719 amu. If there are 6 neutrons in the nucleus of the atom of the element, the binding energy per nucleon of the nucleus will be a. 76.4 MeV b....
Nuclear binding energy is the energy that would be required to disassemble the nucleus of the atom into its component parts. Calculation can be employed to determine the nuclear binding...
KALYAN 10 months ago
Dear Sai sowrya vardhan, If the atomic mass of an element is 12.00719 amu than the binding energy per nucleon is 7.64Mev because binding energy is nothing but conservation of mass.
SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
Dear Sai Sowrya Vardha the answer for this question is “7.64 Mev” Ok all the best for your bright future
Prabhakar ch 10 months ago
which coaching correspondence course and books should i take to have an exhaustive practice of good numericals???????
You can join as askiitians is India's first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE...
AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 7 years ago
which is the best feild which should be taken to aquire future occupation in robotics feild.
Robotics requires the knowledge of mechanical, electrical and computer science. You can choose any one according to your interest and go towards it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Can there be any other subject related to robotics other than the previous ans
VINEETH N one year ago
Is it not related to nanotechnology?
VINEETH N one year ago
sir i got 270 marks in jeemain exam and it was my third attempt and i am 20 years old and currently in 1st year of BE in CSE and i give jeemain this year because of my own interest. so...
According to me you have two options one is continue in same clg right now and do mtech from some IIT or NIT by preparing for GATE second is drop out right now and go to NIT . This is good...
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Dear student If already you are in a good college then, I don’t think there is any point of wasting 2 years of your life.It would be better if you concentrate on your study and get...
Bhavya 5 months ago
Currently you are doing BE from which college ?
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts