• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

will i get any college in uptu with 44539

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear utkarsh,

Hope u have got the best collage this year .. good luck from askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

how is cse from iit jodhpur in terms of teaching , internships , placements and college
Tell me what are the different options available with you.
Piyush 3 months ago
It’s quite good as it is one of the most reputed institutions, I suggest to visit the official websites of some chosen elite class institutions and pick up any of these for seeking...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
is CSE at mnit jaipur better than ECEatmnnit allahabad
CSE at NIT Jaipur then ECE at NIT Allahabad,
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, Fundamentally, branch of Computer Science in Engineering is closer to hardware as compared to the branch of Information Technology.There is not much difference in the course...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
you sh
kapil rathore 4 months ago
sir i m suryansh i appeared on jee main 2016 held on april 3 2016 .....i while filling my roll no. In omr sheet by mistake i filled 2nd and 3rd digit in 2nd column amd 4th digit iin 3 rd...
No it will not be rejectedbut just make sure you write an application to JEE MAIN guys informing the same & take written confirmation that your candidature will not be cancelled
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Nothing will be happen.. no one can rejected it but just make sure u write an aplication to jee main guys informing the same and take written confirmation that ur candidaturenot cancelled...
mohan 6 months ago
Sir with my up category rank 2495 and up state rank 20456 can I get a MBBS seat in govt medical college kannauj or in govt medical college jalun or in govt medical college of ambedkar...
Hi dear Yes you can GET A MBBS seat in these coleges. the more probability is of getting a seat in govt. college kannauj Otherwise, speaking truly, my dear nothing can be predicted at this...
SAHIL one month ago
@ aditi as per the current statistics of these two colleges , your chances seems very less for MBBS , last year with this rank , noone got seats in MBBS , else u can try up with BDS , if...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?
It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
With my rank telangana-eamcet, i can get a seat in cse branch in JNTU and OU.As both are top colleges in the state, i am confused in choosing one.Can you please tell me which one would be a ...
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts