can ne1 suggest me hw to approach the packages and cpp's given by fiitjee and how to prepare 4 the phase tests...as i have just entered cl 11

can ne1 suggest me hw to approach the  packages and cpp's given by fiitjee and how to prepare 4  the phase tests...as i have just entered cl 11

Grade:12

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Roshan,

You must prepare a time table and follow it strictly.

First of all you should clear your concepts from NCERT then do  practise from packages.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Ashrit Tandon
34 Points
12 years ago

Hey, Iwas a fiitjee student and have been selected in jee 2011.

Firstly i suggest that you never miss a class and stay attentive throughout the class.

Listen carefully to the suggestion of your teachers and ask them for any advice. Don't be scared to raise your doubts in the class (in my first phase I was afraid to ask doubts, so in the end i realised that my weakest topics were those which i was taught in the 1st phase.).

Also try to take the first seat and dont care about others or what they say to you. Your final goal should be to defeat the others in the jee.

I higly recommend a book.... PSYCHOLOGY OF SUCCESS IN IITJEE by Mathematics Today Group.

It's not a text book, but a motivator. It helped me a lot in reaching my final destination.

CPP's should be done on the same day without any delay. You should start the packages when you come to know that the chapter i goin to end, Also revise your class notes regularly. You should also complete the archive. It helps you tell about the level of your preparation..

I highly recommend that you join NARAYANA's test series, both for IIT & AIEEE. AIEEE test are very easy and you should be able to get rank 1 in narayana, if you are seriously preparing for JEE.

FIITJEE phase tests are very easy and the AITS is useless. Very tough. But you should still give them.

ALSO STUDY NCERT AND DO THE SOLVED EXAMPLES AND EACH AND EVERY QUESTION. THIS IS THE SECRET TO SUCCESS...

Hope this would help.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free