Hello....i am in +1 mid year right now and i am quite worried about my +1 physics preparation for iit jee....my physics coaching is not pure iit (my chem and maths are just fine)and i am not at all confident of even aieee type problems for physics.....i will change my coaching for +2 but please tell me how can i make my mechanics very strong for iit jee by only self study of good books....i am ready to give more time to physics....i also want to ask if +1 phy. revision can be done in +2 for jee!

Hello....i am in +1 mid year right now and i am quite worried about my +1 physics preparation for iit jee....my physics coaching is not pure iit (my chem and maths are just fine)and i am not at all confident of even aieee type problems for physics.....i will change my coaching for +2 but please tell me how can i make my mechanics very strong for iit jee by only self study of good books....i am ready to give more time to physics....i also want to ask if +1 phy. revision can be done in +2 for jee!

Grade:11

3 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Manav

Read H C Verma carefully. Try to solve each and every questions on your own. once you start solving the problems you will get confidence. after this do D C Pandey for more practice. yes you can revise +1 in +2 jee.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

rajat agarwal
23 Points
13 years ago

HEY MANAV,

DONT WORRY YOU JUST PRACTICE QUESTIONS FROM ARIHANT MECHANICS BOOK OF 2003-2005 EDITION .IT WILL SURELY HELP U.

sunil sahu
36 Points
13 years ago

Don't worry because coaching is not responsible for your selection at iitjee your self study is very important you shold first complete your school book then you should try HC Verma for physics HC Verma is suffiecient for iitjee 

and be sure to complete your fundamentals before attemping HC Verma

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free