Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

if in a rhombus OABC . The equation of two of its side is

y=sq.root of 3 x ( only 3 is under the root and not x . )

y=x / sq.root of 3

and if one of the  coordinate of rhombus is ( 0,0 )

and the total area of rhombus is 2 sq.units..

then find the co-ordinates of B !

Give the detailed solution....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear hsn

area of rhombus=2 =a*a*sinb  here angle b is 30

so a=2

Cordinate of centre of rhombus=2cos15

Both x and y cordinate will be same as diagonal makes 45 angle with base

cordinate of end points i.e.B =(4cos15,4cos15))

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

HOW TO PREPARE FOR 12th SCIENCE BOARD EXAMS for getting above 95%?
@ xavier the following way will help u to get 95 percent in class 12 th board exam , Remember class 12 th board exam only focus on how u can represent your answer , so, be carefull while...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi xavier plese visit thanks and approve my answer any more doubt and query please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
*Example 10 The length of hour hand of a wrist watch is 1.5 cm. Find magnitude of i. angular velocity ii. linear velocity iii. angular acceleration iv. radial acceleration v. tangential...
Radius is given to you. Magnitude of angular velocity is known to as (pie/30) rad/min. Hence you can find out the other values very easily
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
CORRECT ORDER OF STABILITY IS 1. -2 CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH & 2. - CH=C=CH - a. 1>2 b. 2>1 c. 1=2 d. none of these
Dear Rahul, The correct answer to this question would be (b). As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more...
Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
I am in 11 class and i want to take marine engineering at iit mumbai...what should be my rank in iit jee to get marine engineering...
@ rishi marine engg falls at the 6 th imp branch in the iit madras , so, ur rank to be within 6500-7200 CRL to get marine engg at iit madras , for that do hrdwork from right now , and donot ...
I have got 140 marks in jee mains and 91% in cbse board .I am in general category .in which nit and brancges I cam take admission.?
Chances of getting NIT is very rare...except under state quota benifit..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, getting at an NIT with this score seem to be a far fetched dream, no issues There is another way out that may be opted for . Rest assured these institutions are being run by...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi anurag use the branch and college predictor to predict your college and branch. please follow the link thanks and...
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts