There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Do u think that light have any mass? Please express it!!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sourabh,

As we know light is made of photons , photons are massless particles.Hence light donot have mass. Newton laws do not apply for light beacuse it is massless.Light is considered as energy.Light does not have mass because photons always move at the speed of light

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Where can i find a reputed IIT-JEE coaching where i can get my academic doubts cleared instantly and precisely?
I can help you compare between some of the institute's which can help you decide well. 1. Bansal: Surely Bansal has a good name since it has started the trend of the classes but now the old ...
Bhushan Gupta 25 days ago
@ animesh u can always opt for askiitians , we have evrything required to crack jee . and here also u have acess to the top notch iitian and its cost effective too , here u will also get...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one...
@ raghav if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
I am confused between NSIT and DTU for CSE and EE. Which is better and why?
Undoubtly, DTU is among in top 15 college...just click that...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
DTU stands atop in all regards than any other institution, its you only who has to make a choice about institution as well as about branch,...if you fel like, i advise you ceratin other...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Regarding placements, NSIT obviously
Parth Goswami one year ago
Sir can you please tell my that how much marks I needed in JEE mains to get a seat in civil engineering in NIT Suratkal by ST quota
You need to have around 1500 ST rank for beingeligibile. Marks is not fix as cut off varies every year. Stil you can take roughly around 130 or so to get the desired rank..
Harsh Patodia one month ago
What is SaaS Technology?
What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts