DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

a

4 years ago

Answers : (7)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Thanks!!

4 years ago

Dear Ashish,

Please post your query.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Dear Anshul

Your Query is incomplete.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Dear Anshul,

There is no Question.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

All the Best !

4 years ago

Dear Anshul,

There is no Question here..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

All the Best !

4 years ago
                                        hey dear where is the question?

4 years ago

Hi,

Please something, so that we can solve doubts

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can I appear for JEE Main even with Biology as compulsory Subject and Mathematics as optional subject in class xi-xii board?

You need to have mathematics and have to be academically eligible to appear in JEE Mains(75% aggregate ot in the top 20 percentile of the board). The optional subject would still be checked...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
A certain lightbulb with a resistance of 480 ohms is labled 120 W. For what voltage circuit was this bulb designed? Help & show wrk plz?

Hi, We know that p=v 2 /r So calculate the voltage difference across bulb. Answer is 240 V
  img
Yash Baheti 15 days ago

Power is equal to voltage squared divided by resistance. There should be no work to show. The quantities have been chosen so that you can easily solve it in your head. V² / 480 = 120; V² =...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 15 days ago

was i right vikas?

TEJKIRAT SINGH 13 days ago
The graph of the function y=cosxcos(x+2)-cos^2(x+1)is

your question is not clear, please rewrite it.

Chirag Goel 5 months ago

your question is not clear.

Chirag Goel 5 months ago
if i dont get int iit or nit can i drop one year ?i am in class 12.....plz answer me fast...

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch...

Gyanendra Prakash 2 months ago

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch...

Gyanendra Prakash 2 months ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile properties...
  img
Kevin Nash 6 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with the...
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
my son is going to join intermediate next acedimic year at hyderabad guide where he has to join to get iit seat

Dear jpravi Online coaching has become the most effective and practical way to prepare for iit jee. Online classes not only save students the time spent commuting to and fro from the centers...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »