There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir i wud request u too give sum guidelines for preparation for iit-jee and aieee

i wil b grateful to u

thanx in advance

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Amit

You will speedup your study but don't miss conceptual part. Start PCM simultaneously. Don't waste your time in confusion just start doing the things and devote as much time as you can in studies.and give emphasis on the revision. revision is very important.  Just be consistent with your studies. For securing good ranks give to to PCM subjects equally that will be sufficient. From now onwards manage your time properly.

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

I am 12th pass student and in jeemain 2016 i got 147 marks while in advance i’m just qualify with OBC-NCL rank 7290.In my prep. i have been given lot of stress on chemistry.but it didn’t...
@ pranav what u need to understand is jee main and advanced is completely diffrent . jee main is only focusing upon the data that u can memorise in chemi but jee adv is testing ur...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Please Concetrate on Conceptual Studies. The competitive exams requires lots of understanding of conepts. You can refer to askiitians course for your kind reference. They hav everything...
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
How do I prepare and be strong in coordinate geometry? Which is the best book available?
Co-ordinate geometry is one of the easiest parts of mathematics. It generally requires normal sense for answering but few specific formulae like finding out the mirror image of a point have ...
Gyan 10 days ago
S K Goyal is very good book.Its perfect for beginners,you will get a lot to practice from that will help you lot.
Piyush Behera 10 days ago
Are there reservations for those who suffered cancer
@ ANVESH which exam u are talking about ?? if jee , then i dnt think so . beacuse reservations are only for lower caste people , and if u suffered in cancer then , u can always try with a...
2017 years ago
who was the first prime minister of india??
First PM of India was Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. He was the first Prime Minister before independence and was the Prime Minister from 1947 till his death in 1962.
disha 20 7 years ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech
The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
Can you tell me what is % required in for admission in i have completed my
Pawan kumar 5 years ago
I`m in 12 right now and I`m preparing for medical exams. System of particles is the chapter that I don`t know at all. I referred ncert but it doesn`t have content in accordance to the...
@ sakshi yes, i do agree that system of particles and rotational motion is a complicated chapter , beacuse that involves many graphs are equation , formula which u have to remember . and...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors