There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Plz explain Assembler , Compiler,  interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations.

Compiler-  This is a special program that processes statements written in a  programming language and turns them into machine language that a computer's processor uses.

Structured Programing- a subset of procedural programming that enforces a logical structure on the program being written to make it more efficient and easier to understand and modify.

A procedural language executes code in blocks (procedures) and executes only the blocks you tell it to execute.

Object oriented programming (OOP) uses objects for programming. I know - a circular definition. Software objects represent real life objects. If you are writing a game program involving cars and using OOP you might define an object called "car". Then you could define the things this car can do such as accelerate, turn left, honk horn, stop.

An interpreted language is one that is not converted to machine language until it is actually run on you computer. It is interpreted into machine as it is run, every time it is run. There are pluses and minuses to this but with computers being as fast as they are now they run just about as fast as compiled or assembled code plus they are much more portable. Meaning they can be used on more operating systems etc. without having to be re-written for each system.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Computer Science And Technologies

What is OSI Reference Model ??
The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...
Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...
If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
How The Global Positioning System works?
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
hi, i’m getting 105 in jee main 2016. for which college i am eligible for?
@ asish your question can only be answered if u mentioned your catagory (gen/sc/st/obc) 2- your expected board percentage .. as you are getting 105 in mains , then no good college will be...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
hello ashish it all depends on counselling , but you are not eligible for main colleges as your marks are not such good. hope you can get a good institute. thanx but sorry as i can not give ...
SAHIL 6 months ago
Hi, I am really confused on how to prepare for jee advanced . Can anyone help me with a study plan or most important topic to study …. Thanks in advance . :) :) :)
Mathematics: 1. First you must be able to solve problems from NCERT class XI and class XII books. 2. For best concepts you can purchase ‘IIT Mathematics’ by M.L.Khanna. 3. For...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Please Give Me the Brief Description Of how MIT( Massachusetts Institute of Technology ) Select their Students? OR How to Take Admition in MIT? What is the Total Fees? Is their any...
Dear student, They take admission through SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). Also there are other requirements which you can read on the official MIT website Scholarship will be given after...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ kuldeep MIT takes student on the besis of jee advanced ranks and also with the SAT score . so, either u need to score AIR 1- 15 to get admission in MIT otherwise , u have to qualify sat . ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Computer Science And Technologies

Ask Experts