sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

Grade:11

2 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
14 years ago

All IITs are best as per  the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT.
I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly they are more or less same ......

comp science in iit mumbai is the first target of selected guys as this will be filled earliest , then comes iit delhi and iit kanpur , their comp science gets full around the rank of 200 - 250 and after that , chennai , kaharagpur ....... so these 5 iits get full (more or less) till around 400-450.
but the comp science dept of roorkee and guwahti extends a bit more and their vacancy is filled only after the ranks like 700 - 800..or even more !!!!
these are approximate trends ....so that you can atleast have some picture of what you have to aim for !!!!!!!

--
regards
Ramesh

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd
8 Points
14 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in computer science .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free