There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have got 4886 rank in jee. can i get some good branch in new iit.

and my score in aieee is about 266 

what should i do!!!!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jyoti,

As your rank is 4886 in JEE 2010, so almost chances are less that you can get any desired branch in IIT's , so my advice for you

would be that if you any how manage to get into BITS then that would be the better option for you or if NIT warangal or trichy .

But as you marks in AIEEE  suggests that chances are less t hat you can get any of these NIT'S , so overall best option for you would be that  you can go for BITS .

For further details you can visit the following: provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Sir , my son got 783 rank in jee adv, what is best for him IIT
IIT B, IIT D, IIT KGP, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee......followed by other IITs. CS followed by Electronics and Electrical.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Sir, kindly visit the official website of JEE Advanced and get to know your stature there and if not there then try seeking admission in one of these highly reputed and esteemed...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
On what basis is this sequence ? Regional bias or lack of info about IIT M ? -----------------------------------------------
TGS 4 months ago
Hello i have a query, a doubt rather ...i might get a rank under 8k in jee advanced and have done quite well in jee mains...i am also getting bits goa chemical and bits Hyderabad mechanical ...
RGIPT would be a decent choice if you really want to pursue Petroleum engineering career, since it is an institute of national importance, but it cannot be compared to IITs in terms of...
Ankit 5 months ago
The institutions that you have mentioned here, are all quite reputed and elite class, you may go for any one of them without much thinking, but if you think that at RGIPT you may be able to ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
i got 95 in physics 92 in chemistry 85 in mathematics in class 12 board exam of wbchse board......and got a rank of 163 in sc category in jee i elegible for iits??
@ rupam Yes , u can get the iit for sure , as iit have 10k seats approx and your ranks are sufficient enough to get a seat in iit bombay , so, sit in the councelling , take whatever branch...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir how rank in advance is required for mechanical engineering for iit kanpur
@ krs . check it out at the josaa website itself . still as iit kanpur is among the top 5 iits , then u need to obtain a crl rank of 1800 – 2000 to get a seat in iit kanpur . and if any...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i am expecting a rank of 8200 in iit jee 2016. which branch & college may i expect
Dear student, you may check the availability of branch and college at official website of an IIT or by following the link of askiitians and if you ge a seat there, well and good or else let ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
please refer to the link thanks and approve my answer
SAHIL 4 months ago
With 75 marks in OBC category in jee mains..and having a sports certificate can i get admission in any NIT colleges ?
yes you can get because you had cleared the cutoff as well as you have a sports certtificate, but remember certificate should be minimum of district level best of luck regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
hi amni sorry i cannot predict the correct college as all depends on counselling, but you can expect a seat in nit jalandhar best of luck. regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
With your experience which college can i get into and i have the national level certificate..And thanking for your Answer
Mani ratnam 5 months ago
A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
according to the jeemain 2015 syllabus questions on “electric field due to a point charge“ may come in the xam .. does is it mean electric field at any point on a charged rod or charged...
Yes it includes all the possible cases of Static Electric Field in whichever possible geometric configuration. So do read laws relating to the symmetry applications and static electric...
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts