is theory of sl loney good for iit jee

is theory of sl loney good for iit jee

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
You can follow S L Loney Trigonometry andCoordinate Geometry books as are very good
The best part of S L Loney Trigonometry is its coverage inHeights and DistancesandInverse Trigonometric Functions. The book gives a very good learning experience and the exercises which follow are not only comprehensive but they have both basic and standard questions.

One of the best part of foreign author's book is that the answers given at the end of the book are very accurate which is a rare feature in most of the books.

The best part of S L Loney Coordinate Geometry is its coverage inStraight LinesandCircles. The concept of finding the loci cannot be easily matched by any other book. The exercises which follow are not only comprehensive but they have both basic and standard questions.

One of the best part of this foreign author's book is that the answers given at the end of the book are very accurate which is a rare feature in most of the books.
Alfaz Khan
44 Points
8 years ago
ITS VERY GOOD,It helped me alot in my doubts and also refer RD sharma for conics
VINEETH N
63 Points
8 years ago
Yeah! me too.... for best reference refer Tata Mcgrawl Hills or RD Sharma 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free