## best GURU JI ## +91-7710228819 How to get love back by mantra IN Coventry ## best GURU JI ## +91-7710228819 How to get love back by mantra IN Coventry ## best GURU JI ## +91-7710228819 How to get love back by mantra IN Coventry ## best GURU JI ## +91-7710228819 How to get love back by mantra IN Coventry

## best GURU JI  ##  +91-7710228819  How to get love back by mantra  IN    Coventry
## best GURU JI  ##  +91-7710228819  How to get love back by mantra  IN    Coventry

Grade:8

1 Answers

Sutpa
14 Points
2 years ago
Hi there!
                   Sorry, I can't answer your question as I'm not the concerned person who knows about mantras but I have a question for you. Will you be happy and satisfied if you get your love back by any Mantra? You don't need any mantra If you and that person are meant to be stay together. By mantra, you can get that person but that would not be a solution to your problem. Maybe someone better is there for you. If someone is not meant for you then no matter how hard you try, you won't get that love that you want. Mantras can help you to some extent or say for some months or years but not for life time. I think you should not waste your time on it and invest your time on other things that gives you happiness. The one who is for you will never leave you and the one who don't want to be with you can probably be with you physically but not mentally. 
Stay happy with those who love you and who want to stay with you at any cost.
Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free