Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off

i  am a student of 12 standard .i want some gud online stuff to study algebra plz suggest .

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

how to solve this please explain in detail and do not ignore me.
your question is very important to us and ans is very important to you i will tell you how to do this
sahil sharma 3 months ago
the image is invalid nc piajlskcnSLIDUCBwpviu WVIJN sdckndsfoIHFIJnfpQHFijnv isddV WUPNVwjefP WVwijvnSIDJVNdsip j vnPWJwipubvwjo vnWP IUBHwobWORHB wpovn
Shubhang Arora 3 months ago
how to add to infinity 1+2/2+3/2^2+4/2^3......Answer given is 4
Sourabh Singh 24 days ago
We can as well use the method of infinite sum of an arithmeticogemetric series.Here A.P. is 1,2,3,4.... and 1,1/2,1/2^2,1/2^3........ a=1,d= 1, r=1/2, Expression to find infinite...
Mohammed Saleem Mohiuddin 24 days ago
We can see that the general term of the expression is i.e. it can be written in the form f(n) – f(n+1) where Hence we have
mycroft holmes 24 days ago
A certain polynomial P(x), x€R when divided by x-a, x-b, x-c leaves remainders a,bb,c respectively. then find the remainder when P(x) is divided by (x-a)(x-b)(x-c) where a,b,c are distinct.
Using Remiander theorem f(a) is the remainder when f(x) is divided by x-a when f(x) is divided by q(x) the remainder will be having degree less than q(x) so when P(x) is divided by...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
if x 1 , x 2 , x 3 , x 4 are the roots of the equation x 4 -x 3 sin 2 beta + x 2 cos 2 beta – x cos beta – sin beta = 0 then ∑ i=1 to 4 tan -1 x i is ?
Sum of roots taken 3 at a ime means abc + bcd + acd + abd ie all possible combinations of 3 roots out of 4.Sum of roots = sin 2ßSum of roots taken 2 at a time = cos 2ßSum of roots taken 3 at...
Faiz yesterday
Let the roots be a,b,c,d...Then tan-¹ a + tan-¹ b + tan-¹ + tan-¹ d is equal to...tan-¹ [ (sum of roots - sum of roots taken 3 at a time) / (1 - sum of roots taken 2 at a time + product of...
Faiz yesterday
Find the coordinates of the orthocentre of the triangle , the equations of whose sides are x+y=2,2x+3y=6,4x-y+4=0 without finding vertices of the triangle.
x + y = 1 2x + 3y = 6 4x - y = 4 WITHOUT FINDING THE COORDS OF ITS VERTICES!!! one way is take teh famiily of straight lines passing through the two lines of the triangle.. THen find the...
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
the area enclosed by the region 2|x|+3|y|
Take the cases and solve it: Casse 1: when x > 0 2x + |y} = a incomplete qstn. plz provide the R.H.S side component.|
Vikas TU 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 440 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn