Hello Sir/Madam I’ve got 342000 rank in jee mains and sc 19482 and having delhi home state qouta and futjer having scedule caste reservation so can i expect to get into dtu ,nit and nsit??? and also what branches can i easily get into them???

Hello Sir/Madam
I’ve got 342000 rank in jee mains and sc 19482 and having delhi home state  qouta and futjer having scedule caste reservation 
so can i expect to get into dtu ,nit and nsit???
and also what branches can i easily get into them???

Grade:12

4 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
You can expect in DTU but not in NITs. Wait for the complettion of all counselling sessions , hope for the best. You can get better branches in deemed ones
Shubham Singh
33 Points
8 years ago
Thank u sir ....I wuol
Shubham Singh
33 Points
8 years ago
Thank u sir ....I would like to ask something else that i’m getting comp. science in IP in top colleges(usit and maharaja agarsen) so should i opt the comp. sci. in IP or should i go for Lower Branches in dtu????
and also kindly compare between the pacakges of chemical engineering(dual degree) at usit and computer science at maharaja agarse???
And also if i opt cs in ip then how much packages can i expect from them???
Kindly resolve this confusion....
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Maharaja Agrasen Inst is no less than any inst but getting into DTU is a matter of pride, secondly make up your mind to choose that branch that interests you the most if it is not possible at the aforementioned institutions then try at some other equally good institutions like – College of Engg, Pune,.............Banasthali Uni, Banasthali,...............Lovely professional uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free