I want at least 200+ in jee mains..Can i achieve it just by solving ncert and our module questions??

I want at least 200+ in jee mains..Can i achieve it just by solving ncert and our module questions??

Grade:11

4 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Hi nidhi
You can easily score good marks just by solving NCERT Books + NCERT exemplar. But you have to follow these books very strictly and you will be familiar with each and every point. Along with this you can go for your coaching module as an addition
It will be enough to score 200+ marks if done properly
Cheers!
Mohd Mujtaba
131 Points
6 years ago
Hi nidhi This is possible you can secure 200+marks in jee main by strictly following ncert.This year my one of the friend avinash has secured 215+mark because he has full knowledge of ncert. So be cool relax and read each concept of ncert.Other thing is you have do fast solving problems. If you work hard with patience definitely you will be succeed. Thank HAPPLY INDEPENDENCE DAY ☺☺
praveen kumar
144 Points
6 years ago
following the ncert text books is the ulimate thing to get 200+ marks in mains but you should clear enough in all the topics even at the minute level in the text book.
Rohit Sharma
63 Points
6 years ago
Yes, mains examination is all about applying formulae on the question for which Ncert is the best tool,for Chemistry and Physics,if you are thorough with the ncert you will definitely score well.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free