There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

how is PDPM IIITD&M,jabalpur for mech. engg.??????

plzzz help!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear virendra,
Its one among the best options.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

sir i am expecting around 140 marks in jee mains 2016 and 93% in 12 th CBSE board and i am an SC candidate so what rank can i get??
your rank is between 9000-12000 thanxand approve sorry answer posted incomplete above best of luck for future
SAHIL 6 months ago
my (obc) jee main 2015 CRL rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is16598 will i get any government college for btech?
I can’t commit for a government college but you may make it at NITs and for the sake of confirmation of the seat you may visit the official website of JEE main,......if you are able to get...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the...
For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission...
Soneel Verma one year ago
first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect
navneet one year ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...
If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
I m doing bsc in biotechnology from jamia Delhi what are the various entrances I must apply and will I get placed after doing MSC from reputed institution?and which will be better subject to...
@ anusha yes , u must choose msc in biotech , as changing the branch now will; affect you a lot as far as placement are concerned . so, better to stay in the current branches , and...
Umakant biswal 5 days ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...
HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts