There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir i have got 47 marks in aieee exam. which college should be given to me . if my ranking is 20000.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jagat,

I hope you got the best collage and stream of your choice ... Good luck for your future from the askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

I missed jeemains counselling date which is on 6 july. Can I counselling now
You should contact them at their helpline number.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You may visit the official weblink of Jeemains/Josaa to get to know the information regarding counselling rounds and whether a candidate can attempt for another round if he/she misses...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
apply for the 2 nd round atleast
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
Sir i want cse in iiit Hyderabad what should be the procedure and min marks
You will have to give JEE Mains in which you have to get a decent rank around 1000 to CSE followed by counselling. Minimum marks depends on cut off every year. But for an idea you have to...
Harsh Patodia 8 months ago
You can admission thru JEE Mains for Min marks and rank pls check opening and closing rank data of previous years to get a rough estimate thanks
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
Dear Student, You should prepare for the JEE mains and clear it with a good rank. You should target atleast 220 marks. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
are the displayed obc ranks in csab are CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Its the AIR which was given in your rank list but not the individual category rank For intance National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Civil Engineering opening rank for gen 18758 and...
Avinash one year ago
That is AIR rank and while allotting a seat to a candidate AIR is considered first and then for the sake of relaxation, category rank is given weightage, may try visiting the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.
Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. All the Best. chandra sekhar... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
Sir I am getting 351 marks in neet 2 .I am a sc candidate. Can I get a govt medical college for MBBS anywhere in India or in up.can you tell me the college name.I will be highly obliged. Pls...
@ aditi YES , u can aspire for a govt college if any catagory is attached to your name , but that will be low rank college ,that will be in your homestate onl;y . and try for AFMC PUNE (AIR ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir which are best scoring topic for jee main sir pls give me information about it
This is my personal opinion, I will give two most scoring in each subject Maths: – Vectors and 3D, very easy to understand and many questions come from these ends – Limits and...
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts