There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i scored 58 in AIEEE 2010. and my ST catergory rank 3668 in what college will i get seat thru aieee cousilling?  plz reply me

send your reply to   plz plz plz

plz plzplz

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhimitra,

to be frank your ST category rank is very high exactly cant say about this  but in those 3668 some will join in IIT's and some may join in BIT's and some may join in NIT's with good branch so you may that much good branh in NIT's like metallurgical.civil types..lets hope so..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

kishore IIt bombay

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Sir I want to give jeemain 2016. It’s my third attempt. Please tell me if there are any problems at the time of campusing, as being a third time dropper
I will suggest you to not to take the drop again. As wasting the years now will realize you at the letter stage when you will be in the final year of your bachlor course. Please try to take...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Don’t take chance again...what if this time again you didn’t succeed,.....I am not discouraging you, but trying to make you see the real picture,.........anyway if you are bent upon...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
There are hardly 18 days for jee main-2016,and now it is peak time. So what should I study and what should I revise???
Dear Student, In this days, you should revise the concepts/formulas every day and practice more and more problems. Apart from it, you should also give atleast one mock test every day....
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
revise previous year question papers as they help you to build speed, revise important concepts , read each subject everyday so that there remains a link between you and subject intake a...
SAHIL 7 months ago
By how many marks a BC candidate rank will be effected if he better score in it`s 2nd attempt?
Are u talking about OBC Ranking??? Repost the question again
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
hello, i can’t understand your question????.clearly type it.
raj 6 months ago
how to crack bitsat in 5days
Go through the syllabus and format of the paper . English can be prepared by just reading articles from Hindustan Times and questions from the mock papers.Logical reasoning is one thing you...
Komal one year ago
Your best bet would be to do previous years question papers.
shubham sharda one year ago
rank @ 595 score
Plz mention the examination name to which the rank is to be predicted of given score
Avinash one year ago
Generally people get a rank within 500 in this score but since the paper this year for the retest was easier therefore you can expect a rank in 800-900s
Neeti one year ago
hello,i am studying 11 th now..preparing for iit jee exam..which topics in maths physics and chemistry are most scoring topics??
Dear Student, I suggest you to see the analysis available for the previous year JEE papers. I am sure you will get to know more information from it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts