SIR MY AIEEE RANK IS 64585(GEN) AND ALL INDIA CATEGORY RANK IS (47677) IN STATE OVERALL IN AP IS(9344) IN CATEGORY(6482)...WILL I GET ANY COLL THROUGH CCB COUNCELLING..PLS SAY ME SM OF THE COLL I MAY GET...I WANT TO OPT ONLY FOR IT BRANCH..IN ANY COLL..PLS HELP ME...THANK U SIR. AKASH PATNAIK.

SIR MY AIEEE RANK IS 64585(GEN) AND ALL INDIA CATEGORY RANK IS (47677)  IN  STATE OVERALL IN AP IS(9344) IN CATEGORY(6482)...WILL I GET ANY COLL THROUGH CCB COUNCELLING..PLS SAY ME SM OF THE COLL I MAY GET...I WANT TO OPT ONLY FOR IT BRANCH..IN ANY COLL..PLS HELP ME...THANK U SIR.

AKASH PATNAIK.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Kevin Nash
askIITians Faculty 332 Points
13 years ago

Dear Akash,

As you have mentioned your rank, and it seems to be to far away from the reach of any NIT's, so frankly speaking to you , that chances 

are almost nil to get through NIT'S, now if we consider your state rank and that to also in category then to also you are too far away

for the admission to NIT's.

But with thsi rank you can get admission to any other such institute which intake admissions on the basis of AIEEE. But again that would be totally upon their discretion about your rank that they consider or not .

for further details you can visit the following link :

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-2009-cut-offs

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free