askIITians Online KVPY Coaching Program for Class 11 & Class 12 students
askIITians is extremely glad to facilitate bright and talented students of Class 11 and Class 12 to become KVPY fellows. It is the best KVPY coaching in India, where IIT alumni and graduates of some of the most prestigious and renowned educational institutions of India mentor young science wizards and help them hone their talents.
What is KVPY?
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is an ambitious scheme of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India to attract and nurture young talent to pursue education and research career in science. This ongoing National Program of Fellowships in Basic Sciences offers generous fellowship and contingency grant to selected KVPY fellows from Bachelor level up to the pre-Ph.D. level.
Besides, selected students are also invited to exclusive summer campus organized in some of the best and most prestigious research and educational institutions in the country.
Fellowships on Offer:
- Students of B.Sc., B.S., B.Stat., B.Math., as well as first to third year of Integrated M.Sc. or Integrated M.S. courses receive a monthly stipend of Rs 5,000 and annual contingency grant of Rs 20,000.
- Students of M.Sc. or fourth to fifth year of Integrated M.Sc. or Integrated M.S. courses receive a monthly stipend of Rs 7,000 and annual contingency grant of Rs 28,000.
The annual renewal of fellowships depend on the academic performance of students in each academic year (at least 60% marks for general category students and at least 50% marks for reserved category students including SC, ST and PwD students).
Price at just Rs. 1, 20, 000 /- (inclusive of all taxes), all the components of the Remote Instructional Program (RIP) for KVPY is designed and conducted by ex-IITians and subject experts from India’s best educational institutions.
Highlights of Online KVPY Coaching Program
- Taught by ex-IITians – askIITians is more than 100 ex-IITians strong. All our tutors have at least 6 to 10 years of online teaching experience and a shared passion of nurturing young talent to take on the world of Science. IITians carry on the legacy of the IITs to offer best quality education to their students.
- Live Classes on One-on-One basis – These live classes allow you real-time interaction using your teachers using chatting, Skype-like voice messaging system and interactive white boards.
- Complete and Comprehensive Study Material – KVPY aspirants usually prepare for the fellowship program along with other options open for them, such as engineering entrance exams and medical entrance exams. We offer them thoroughly researched and well organised study material, which includes all the 30 books that are offered to our JEE aspirants too as well as six books for the Biology subject. Hard copy of the material is dispatched to students by courier.
- Class Recordings – Links of video recordings of all askIITians classes are saved in a student’s account, which can be accessed whenever they like during or after the coaching program. You will never miss a class at askIITians as you can access the recording anytime and check out what was taught in the class.
- Assignments and DPPs – Besides DPPs, students are offered regular topic and sub-topic wise assignments and their detailed solutions and explanations. Designed by ex-IITian experts, these graded assignments and practice papers aid students’ learning and understanding of concepts.
- Special Test Series – A set of 10 unique tests has been designed by our expert team after a detailed analysis of previous year papers of KVPY. They reflect the level and type of questions asked in the actual exam. After each test, students are offered a detailed analysis of their performance. Besides this test series, regular tests take place each Saturday to help students and their teachers keep track of students’ progress.
- Flexible Class Timings – Classes can be scheduled according to the convenience of students, which is usually after school hours. Classes are held three days a week for two hours per class.
- Special Classes – In case students need extra help in a topic or need extra sessions to clear doubts, special classes are offered as per students’ convenience of timings.
Students who cannot afford to join the online program or do not need much direct intervention from teachers can subscribe to our Correspondence KVPY Coaching program, which is quite affordable.
Fill up the course application form below to know more about askIITians online KVPY course: