HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

which is the fluid giving nutrition to the fetus in human.

which is the fluid giving nutrition to the fetus in human.

Grade:12th pass

9 Answers

Aabid Hussain
askIITians Faculty 576 Points
6 years ago
Hi,

Thank you for asking

The nutrients in the blood of mother provide nutrition to the developing foetus.
DIWAKAR PANDEY
168 Points
6 years ago
The food which mother eats get digested and supplies to the tissues but during parturition some nutrients goes to the fetus through blood via placenta. Hope this will help you please approve this ans
Harsha upadhyay
77 Points
6 years ago
Amniotic fluid is the fluid which surrounds the baby in womb. The baby gets the nutrients from mother`s blood via placenta .
janvi shastri
40 Points
6 years ago
Hello,I think,Seminal fluid not just sperms, plays a role in the fetus health,including obesity & diabetesBy janvi
Mubashir ah
38 Points
6 years ago
Hello, i think ,It is the placenta which nourishes the developing foetus along with the amniotic fluid....
Sruthi I Mohan
61 Points
6 years ago
 It is Amniotic fluid.
Amniotic fluid serves as a cushion for the growing fetus, and also serves to facilitate the exchange of nutrients, water, and biochemical products between mother and fetus.
sameeha
23 Points
5 years ago
 i think it is Amniotic fluid . 
The baby gets nutrition from mothers blood through placenta . it serves as a cushion for the growing feotus

Akachdeep Medhi
89 Points
5 years ago
The fluid in the mother’s womb is Amniotic fluid. Actually, it helps in exchange of nutrients between mother and foetus.

With regards,
Akash
Janga vidya charan
36 Points
5 years ago
That’s really a good question dear Vilas, 

Amniotic fluid present in the  mother’s womb nourishes the developing foetus.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free