There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

is there any book which offers good explnation of this topic ? are there any online ebook links?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

eBooks are available, but For which topic you want ?
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Wave Optics

which lens are used for miophic eye?
pa1 one year ago
concave lens
SEELA YUVARAJU one year ago
concave lens
santosh kumar one year ago
What is the diffrence between Angular Dispersion and Dispersive Power ????
@ shreyas ANGULAR DISPERSION – a measure of the angular separation of light rays of different wavelength or color traversing a prism or diffraction grating, equal to the rate of change of...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Write the second law of reflection?
The angle of incident is equal to angle reflection.
Gavvala Ganesh one year ago
First Law of Reflection : The incident ray, the reflected ray, and the normal all lie on the same plane. Second Law of Reflection : The angle of incidence is equal to the angle of...
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
Light is known to behave in a very predictable manner. If a ray of light could be observed approaching and reflecting off of a flat mirror, then the behavior of the ...
venky one year ago
The S.I unit of magnetic field induction?
Weber/m 2
SAIMANIKANTA one year ago
Weber/m 2 is the unit of the magnetic field induction. And Electromagnetic induction is the production of an electromotive force across a conductor exposed to time varying magnetic fields....
SAI SANDY 10 months ago
Dear Kajal, The S.I. unit of Magnetic field induction is Weber/Meter 2 .And it from the formula of magnetid field induction.
SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
twelve forces of each 5 n act on a body simultaneously. if each force makes an angle of 30 degrees with other resultant is
Make the vector diagram for each force accting on the junction. Component each force vector in horizontal and vertical direction and hen balance them. Some would get cancelled out some...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
If 4sec be the time in which a projectile reaches a point P of its path and 5sec the time from P till it rreaches te horizontal plane passing through the point of projection . The height of ...
Ankit 3 months ago
plz also answer mine other question ….......... it will help me and thanks for this answer.... it is correct
Hansraj Gyanendra Singh Rajawat 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Wave Optics

Ask Experts