b) 8

3 years ago

the vector can be 8 i.e option -b

3 years ago

answer:(b)

10-6=<vector sum=<10+6

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

if i,j,k is an orthonormal system of vectors, a is a vector and a cross i +2a-5j=0 then a=

let a = xi + yj + zk then the equation this implies x = 0, y = 2z thus 5z – 5 = 0 => z = 1 and y = 2 thus
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 months ago
A VECTOR OF MAGNITUDE ‘a’ IS ROTATED THROUGH ANGLE THETA.WHAT IS THE MAGNITUDE OF THE CHANGE IN THE VECTOR?

Dear Bharat As the vector has been rotated by angle theta, Let the final vector be called as v f , while the initial being v i The magnitude of change in vector is | v f – v i | = ( v i 2 + ...

shashi K Sharma one year ago

THANKS FOR ALL THE ANSWERED PROBLEMS.

Bharat Makkar one year ago
A small block of mass m is kept at the left end of a larger block of mass M and length L. The system can slide on a horizontal road.The system is started towards right with an initial...

Hello Student, Let a1 and a2 be the accelerations of ma and M respectively. Here, a1 > a2 so that m moves on M it would be easiest if we see this in relative frame of M see in relative...
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago

Let a1 and a2 be the accelerations of ma and M respectively. Here, a1 > a2 so that m moves on M it would be easiest if we see this in relative frame of M see in relative frame relative...

Ankit Jaiswal 3 months ago
d/dx(3x+2x)?find the value of this questionof this differential

d(5x)/dx = 5
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

dear iitian the value of d(5x)/dx=5.because hear both dx and dx cancled.so the remaining is 5......................................................................................

mohan 3 months ago

My dear friend the answer for your question is 5 it will be come with formulae of differentiatio all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago
What is the area of the triangle formed by the the asymptote of a hyperbola and any tangent to the hyperbola

Dear Student, Hint: Find the two points of intersections of tangents with the asymptotes to get the two vertexes. And third vertex is the centre of hyperbola. Now Use these three pints to...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

the area of the triangle formed by the the asymptote of a hyperbola and any tangent to the hyperbola is constant and is equal to the product of (semi major axis)*(semi minior axis) for...

neena 4 months ago
if pth term of AP is q and qth term of Ap is p prov that nth term is p+q-n

a ​p ​= q = a + (p-1)d (1) a q ​=p = a + (q-1)d (2) (1) – (2​) q-p = (p-q)d d= -1 Substituting d in (1) a= p+q -1 a n = a+(n-1)d = p+q-1 + (n-1)(-1) a n = p+q-1 -n +1 = p+q-n
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Let the A.P. be given by q = a + (p -1)d ... ( 1 ) p = a + (q -1)d ... ( 2 ) Subtracting ( 2 ) from ( 1 ), q - p = (p - q)d => d = -1 Putting d = -1 in ( 1 ), a = p + q - 1 nte term = a +...

Nikhilkumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

• Statistics and Probability
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 600
  • View Details

Get extra R 240 off
USE CODE: SSP40