Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
FIND THE VALUE OF i x ( i x a) + j x( j x a) + k x( k x a).where i,j,k are unit vectors along x,y and z axes and a is any vector

i x (i x a) = (i.a) i – (i.i)a = (i.a)i – a j x (j x a) = (j.a) j – (j.j)a = (j.a)j – a k x (k x a) = (k.a) k – (k.k)a = (k.a)k – a i x ( i x a) + j x( j x a) + k x( k x a) = (i.a)i –...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 11 months ago

thanks!!!!

Bharat Makkar 11 months ago
The points (0,-1,-1), (-4,4,4),(4,5,1) and (3,9,4) are (A) Collinear (B) Coplanar (C) Forming a square (D) None of these Could you please explain using cartesian method of solving as we...

Let A (0,-1,-1), B (-4,4,4), C(4,5,1) and D(3,9,4) . find AB AC and AD then [AB AC AD] {box of} if it is 0 then they are coplanar otherwise not. Plz Approve!

vikas yadav 6 months ago

Let A (0,-1,-1), B (-4,4,4), C(4,5,1) and D(3,9,4) . find AB AC and AD then [AB AC AD] {box of} if it is 0 then they are coplanar otherwise not. Plz Approve!

vikas yadav 6 months ago

vikas yadav 6 months ago
How to make sure that i have learnt vectors ?? what are the basic concepts of vectors and unit vectors ??

Dear Student, Actually there are two points where you need vectors. Once its taught in physics (only basics) and once in 12 th std in maths there you have to study in deep. Now accordingly...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
what is the difference between the equation of line which is not equal to zero and the one equal to zero

….. IF THERE IS SIMPLY A SL WE DENOTE IT BY EQUATION ON TH BASIS OF PARAMETERS IF ITS NATURE AS UNIVERSALLY WE DEAL LHS AND RHS TO GET VALUE OF ANY INEQUALITY ….. SO AS AN EXAMPLE ax + by = ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 19 days ago

AND IF YOU ARE JEE ASPAIRENT DO NOT WATSE YOUR TIME ON FOOLISH RESEARCH NO ONE CAN ASK THIS

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 19 days ago
The value of sigma r=1 to 10 r*nCr/nCr-1

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
Let f : A-> A where A = { 1, 2, 3, 4, 5} such that ff(x) = x . How many such functions are possible

First note that the function is injective: f(x) = f(y) implies f(f(x)) = f(f(y)) which yields x = y. We say that a number x is fixed by f if f(x) = x. Now, if f(a) = b, with a and b...

mycroft holmes 9 months ago

In general the real functions which satisfies the condition that fof(x) = x are (i) f(x) = a – x where a is any real no. (ii) f(x) = x But here, f: A → A is the function which should...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 9 months ago

Pl. ignore this solution – it is incomplete

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 9 months ago
View all Questions »