Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A ball thrown by a boy in the street is caught by another boy on a balcony 4m above the ground and 18m away after 2s.calculate the intial velocity and the angle of projection.

Let us first resolute the velocity as ux for velocity along x axis due to which it travels 18m and uy which is vertical velocity due to which it travels 4m. There is no air drag(assumption)...

Govind Menon 9 months ago
This question is actually based on 3 Dimension. A line makes angle alpha, beta, gamma and delta with four diagonals of a cube then cos 2 alpha + cos 2 beta + cos 2 gamma +cos 2 delta is...

The answer to your question is 4/3. It has a detailed but simple proof. For that, plz refer to R.D.Sharma Class 12 part-II in the chapter Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.

Yash Jain 3 months ago
Sir Pls prove that the vector area of a triangle whose vertices are a vector bvector and cvector is 0.5(bvec cross cvector +cvector cross a vec+ a vector cross b vector) Thanks and Rgds, Jai

Let A be the endpoint of , B be the endpoint of vector , and C be the endpoint of vector . Then the vector from A to B is , and the vector from A to C is . So (1/2) | X | is the area of the...
  img
bharat bajaj 10 months ago

Dear student, Let the vertices be given by the vectors: So, the area would be given by: Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 10 months ago
If XcosA +YsinA = p where p = – sin^2A/cos^2A be a straight line ,prove that the prependiculars on thisstraight line from the points ( m^2 , 2m ) , (Mm , M+m ) , ( M^2 ,2M ) form a geometric...

Length of perpendicular from a point (x1, y1) on a line ax+by+c=0 is the absolute value of : Use it to obtain the 3 perpendiculars and show that a1 2 = a 0 . a 2
  img
Ravi 6 months ago
If A+B=π/3 and cosA+cosB=1 then which of the following is true? cos(A-B)=1/√3 |cosA-cosB|=√(2/3) cos(A-B)=-1/3 |cosA-cosB|=1/2√3

Hello student, please check the solution of your question. Given below: cosA+cosB=1 2cos(A+B/2)cos(A-B/2)=1 2(root3/2)cos(A-B/2)=1 cos(A-B/2)=1/root3 cos(A-B)=2cos 2 (A-B/2)-1= 2*1/3-1= -1/3...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 8 months ago

Sir option 2 is also a answer. How?

Abhigyan 8 months ago
(i) if log 2 (log 2 (log 3 x) = log 2 (log 3 (log 2 y)) = 0 then find the value of (x+y) (ii) if log 2 (4+log 3 (x))=3 then sum of digits of x = ? A)3 B)6 C)9 D)18

according to me answer of first que i.e x+y=17 in second one value of is x=81 so the answer is C) 9 i will tell u method of one que bcoz both r based on same method log2(log2(log3 x))=0...

ng29 15 days ago
View all Questions »