b) 8

2 years ago

the vector can be 8 i.e option -b

2 years ago

answer:(b)

10-6=<vector sum=<10+6

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

if vector A= vector B + vector C and the magnitudes of vectors A,B,C are 5,4,3 respectively, the angle between vector A anc C is? how?

53 you can find the answer using triangle law

grenade 3 months ago

i think 53 0

Gman Namg 3 months ago
Two forces of 60N and 80N acting at an angle of 60degrees with eath other. Pull an object. What single pull will replace the given forces. What is the direction of the force. The answer is...

Dear student, The resultant force would be given by: The direction would be given by: Now, lets place the 60 N force along the horizontal direction so the 80 N force would be making an...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one year ago

Hi, your answer is correct and the book one’s too. The difference between the answers is their representation. You are saying 34.7 degrees with the 80 N force and the book says 25.28...
  img
bharat bajaj one year ago
Given lines x-4 = y+5 = z-1 and x-2 = y+1 = z 2 4 -3 1 3 2 Statement 1 : The lines intersect Statement 2 : They are not parallel (A) Statement 1 is true, Statement 2 is true and Statement 2 ...

Put both the equations equal to a constant value. For ex k & m. Now find the values of x, y, z in terms of k & m. For any value of k and m (same or different) if all the coordinates...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
Q . PLEASE HELP ME EVALUATE THE GIVEN LIMIT AS A SUM......( PIC IS ATTACHED)

Hi Student I am not able to see any attachment. Please check it again and post it again....
  img
Harsh Patodia 10 months ago

SIR ATLEAST PLEASE ANSWER OTHER PROBLEMS.............

Bharat Makkar 10 months ago
Tan [ pi/4+x] /Tan[pi/4-x]=[1+Tan x/1 Tan x] 2

ya because TAN(pi/4+x)=1+tanx/1-tanx and TAN(pi/4-x)=1-tanx/1+tanx from this you get your answer

PK NAIN one month ago
which book should i prefer for a detail clerence of concepts in cordinate geometry for iit jee through advanced level

i always advise to use cengage series in math by g tewani this is the book will clear all the concepts in detail at advanced level but there are also a mainy of good books in math for...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Vectors

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details