Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
five persons A,B,C,D,E are pulling the cart of mass 100 kg on a smooth surface and cart is moving with acceleration of 3m/sq in east direction. when person A stops pulling it moves with...

…. Eq. 1 where i is unit vector in east direction. …. Eq 2 … Eq 3 From Equation 1 and 2, we get From equation 1 and 3 , we get Hence, if only A and B are pulling,...
  img
bharat bajaj 5 months ago
Does Average Velocity have Direction?

DEAR VARUN , I DON''T THINK AVERAGE VELOCITY HAS DIRECTION IT ONLY HAS MAGNITUDE APPROVE IF MY ANSWER IS RIGHT PLEASE

Revanth - - one year ago

Yes - just like any velocity, average velocity is a vector and has a direction associated with it. Speed, on the other hand is only an intensive property which has no specific direction...

yours katarnak Suresh one year ago

yes,because velocity is a vector quantity which have magnitude and direction both.Therefore average velocity also has direction.

Abhijeet Singh one year ago
A rocket moves horizontally with a constant velocity ‘u’ at a height ‘L’. A guided missile is fired vertically with a speed ‘v’ when the rocket passes above it. Assuming that the missile...

Hello Student, We’ll do this by concept of relativity. rel_dis=L rel_vel=v =>t=L/v Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
Plz. and this ques....

Hii the answer is -0.151697 . Use by parts and then apply the substitution to get to the answer. Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 days ago

ya substitution was sinX = t

Nihal Raj 2 days ago
solve those questions.

Hii For a) and f) Use Sin A + Sin B = 2 sin((A+B)/2)cos((A-B)/2) For b) and c) Use CosA + Cos B = 2 cos((A+B)/2)cos((A-B)/2) for d) Use Sin A - Sin B = 2sin((A-B)/2)cos((A+B)/2) for e) Use...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Q .FIND THE DOMAIN OF THE FUNCTION WHOSE PIC IS ATTACHED-

Dear student, Pls send the pic of the question again. I cann’t see any pic attached. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, Regards
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago

i have put up the same question with the pic attached

bharat makkar one month ago
View all Questions »