Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A body covers 2m in first 2 seconds and another 2.2 m in next 4 sec.Find its velocity at the end of 7 sec from the start.

Hii Student The exact data and direction is not given in the given problem . So for finding out velocity vector the given information is not exact. Ambiguity is present in the question....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
if 2 vectors a and b have their resultant as c also their sum is c. find the angle between a and b ?

angle=cos^-1[(a.b)/(mod a.mod b)]

Miryala Gopalakrishna 6 months ago
If a,b,c,d are unit vectors such that (axb).(cxd)=1. a.c=1/2 Find the angle between b and d . {please include bar with the vectors}

Given ||a x b|| <= ||a|| ||b|| = 1 and ||c x d|| <= ||c|| ||d|| = 1 and that | (a x b) . (c x d) | <= ||a x b|| * ||c x d|| = 1, with adequation alone if they're parallel, we...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
what is calculus ??please explain it briefly.

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Calculus is the mathematical study of change . It has two major barnches differential calculus (concerning rates of change...
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

Dear student, Calculus is the branch of Mathematics which helps in computing results for dynamical systems. Calculus helps one in finding how one physical quantity varies as a function of...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 6 months ago
A bag contains 4 red and 4 black balls. Another bag contains 2 red and 6 black balls. One of the two bags is selected at random and a ball is drawn from the bag which is found to be red....

the probability that the ball is drawn from the first bag ..... total balls in both the bags is 4+4+2+6 = 16. but the ball should be red and from the first bag, therefore th probability is...

God Of Maths 3 months ago

Wrong , ans is 2/3 and thanks i have solved it .

Drake 3 months ago
integrate the following integral ∫ cos^4 (2x) dx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago

i=∫cos 4 x i=∫ cos4x+1/2> 2 i=1/4×∫1+cos 2 4x+2cos4x i=1x/4 +1/4 i=1/2

pavansai 6 months ago
View all Questions »