Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
There are two inclined planes , each inclined to the horizontal at an angle theta. A particle is projected from a point midway between the foot of the two planes so that it grazes one of the...

Hello Student, Can you post the image to this question i’m not able to visulize your situation. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago

Dear student, Please elaborate on the question by putting a figure. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

I am not able to post the image

Parv mor 2 months ago
position vectors of points A, B and C are 3i-2j-k, 2i+3j-4k, -i+j+2k and 4i+5j+ak respectively. if points A, B, C and D lie on a plane, find the value of a.

AB=B-A= 2i+3j-4k- ( 3i-2j-k ) = -i+5j+3k BC=C-B=-3i-2j+6k CD=5i+4j+(a-2)k z= AB*BC=36 i + 15j -13 k z.cd= 180+60-13a+26=0 a=266/13
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
i i

If from a variable point ‘P’ on the line x-2y+1=0 pair of tangents are drawn to the parabola y 2 =8x then prove that the chord of contact passes through a fixed point, also find...

Let the point be (h,k) then h - 2k + 1 = 0 ----- (1) equation of chord of contact will be T = 0, i.e, yk = 8 (x + h)/2 yk = 4x + 4h ---- (2) Put value of h from equation (1) into equation...
  img
Pratik Tibrewal 8 months ago
If m>1, then sum of the nth power of n even number is

Hello Student, You can do this by Faulhaber's formula. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago
get sides if angles are know.

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Many such triangles are possible whose angles are all same so you will have to assume any one side and wrt that side you can find...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 days ago
View all Questions »