Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is parabola

A parabola is the locus of a point P whose sum of distances from a fixed point and a fixed line is always a constant. The fixed point is called the focus of the parabola and the fixed line...

Aabel 11 months ago
if a and b are two unit vectors and theta be the angle between them, then find the value of theta such that a+b is a unit vector.

Hi Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago
Dear sir I am having problem in this question Find a dot b and a cross b if- Avector=i cap + 2jcap +kcap and b magnitude is 3 along c vector=icap+jcap+kcap

Hi please evaluate dot and cross yourself. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago
Let the harmonic mean and geometric mean of two positive numbers be the ratio 4 : 5. Then the two number are in the ratio=

Hello Student, Please solve for t Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 25 days ago
cosx+cosy-cos(x+y)=3/2

Hello Student, cosx+cosy-cos(x+y)=3/2 2cos((x+y)/2)cos((x-y)/2)-2[cos((x+y)/2))]^2-0.5=0 =>2ka-2k^2-0.5=0 =>D=4a^2-4>=0 =>a=1 since its a cos(x-y) whose value is in [-1,1] so x=y...
  img
Arun Kumar 26 days ago
intigration of (e^(x/2) sin(x/2+pi/4)) in the interval of [0,2pi]

an easier method is to take x/2 as t. Then dx=2d. The form it takes then will be like -- 2*[integral of (e^t(sin(t+pi/4))). Now expand sin(t+pi/4) as sinAcosB+cosAsinB. sin pi/4=cos pi/4=...

Parth 3 months ago

we must use integration by parts. take e^(x/2) as first part and sin(x/2 + pi/2) as second part. interval [0,2pi] changes to 2*(integral 0 to pi/2). here comes the answer.

manasa gorthy 3 months ago
View all Questions »