the vector can be 8 i.e option -b

3 years ago

answer:(b)

10-6=<vector sum=<10+6

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Vectors

what is a scalar????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

HAI GURAVAIAH, THE SCALAR IS DEFINED BY THE PRODUCT OF THE TWO SCALAR PRODUCTS IS CALLED THE SCALAR. THANK TOU..................

Gowri sankar 7 months ago

In physics, a scalar is a one-dimensional physical quantity, i.e. one that can be described by a single real number (sometimes signed, often with units), in other words a scalar is a...

raj 7 months ago

Dear Guravaiah In physics, a scalar is a one-dimensional physical quantity, i.e. one that can be described by a single real number (sometimes signed, often with units), in other words a...

Prabhakar ch 7 months ago
What is the parallelogram law of two vectors and what is definations of dot product and cross product

Acccording to the parallelogram law of vector addition: "If two vector quantities are represented by two adjacent sides or a parallelogram. then the diagonal of parallelogram will be equal...

KALYAN 8 months ago

HELLO PRABHAKAR parallelogram law of vector addition states that when two vectors are represented by two adjacent sides of a parallelogram by direction and magnitude then the resulatant of...

raj 7 months ago

in parallelogram of vectors two vectors are represented by two adjacent sides in parallelogram of vectors the square of the diagonal is equal to squre root of two adjacent sides squares and ...

RAMCHANDRARAO 7 months ago
tell me about vectors????????????????????????????????????????????????

a quantity having direction as well as magnitude, especially as determining the position of one point in space relative to another. a matrix with one row or one column. Computing denoting a ...

Prabhakar ch 7 months ago

a quantity having direction as well as magnitude, especially as determining the position of one point in space relative to another. a matrix with one row or one column. Computing denoting a ...

raj 7 months ago

hi ,,,,,,,,chetan.. a quantity having direction as well as magnitude, especially as determining the position of one point in space relative to another. a matrix with one row or one column....

T.kumar 7 months ago
If alpha is a real root of the equation ax 2 +bx+c and beta is a real root of equation -ax 2 +bx+c. Show that there exists a root gama of the equation (a/2)x 2 +bx+c which lies between...

Ajay one month ago

Small Mistake in last para posting again..............................................................................................................

Ajay one month ago

We have Similarly, So if P(x) = a/2 x 2 +bx +c, then and are off opposite sign and hence there must exist a root between the two numbers.

mycroft holmes one month ago
In the listed image can you tell me how beta*gamma = 2 ….. . . .. ??

The value of gamma is still not correct, either printing mistake or you gave me wrong value. The correct value of gamma is below

Ajay 18 days ago

Thankyou so much............................. …......................................................................!

Anshuman Mohanty 18 days ago

Yes sorry..... . . . .it is not so clear.. ok the values are beta = α + α^2 + α^4 and gamma = α^3 + α^5 + α^7

Anshuman Mohanty 19 days ago
Sir que. No. 5.. can u help me... and if u hav some easy tricks to do this que.

For these type of problems you should convert all logs to a common base e. Also you should know graph of log function so that you can determine if Log a is greater or less than log b. . To...

Ajay one month ago

Here is rest of solution …................................................................................

Ajay one month ago

Shorter solution: 1/x = log 5 3 and 1/y = log 25 17 = log 5 >log 5 3 i.e. 1/x 0 we have x>y

mycroft holmes one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

• Statistics and Probability
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 600
  • View Details

Get extra R 180 off
USE CODE: IND30