If , SinQ+ CoSQ upon SinQ- CoSQ = 7 then solve, TanQ =?

If , SinQ+ CoSQ upon SinQ- CoSQ = 7 then solve, TanQ =?

Question Image
Grade:

2 Answers

Bharath
90 Points
2 years ago
=sinQ+cosQ/sinQ-cosQ=7 (divide by cos)      =(sinQ/cosQ)+(cosQ/cosQ)/(sinQ/cosQ)-(cosQ/cosQ)=7       
=(tanQ+1)/(tanQ-1)=7
=tanQ+1=7tanQ-7
=7+1=6tanQ
=8/6=tanQ
=4/3=tanQ.             
Pasty Dawe
25 Points
one year ago
God is wonderful. It still feels incredible that my life has changed. I thank Dr Amber everyday and I’m hugely grateful for his help. It is the best feeling in the world knowing that I am financially secure. Dr Amber prayed and prepared a lottery spell for me and gave me some numbers to play the lottery game. I played the set for life lottery game as Dr Amber instructed with my full hopes and trust on him to win it because I have never been known for winning anything. I was shocked, surprised and couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing when I checked my ticket at the shop I bought it from. I was declared the winner of the set for life lottery of $67,500,000! I stopped working as a midwife after I won and ever since then, my life and that of my family has changed and I want to say a very big thank you to Dr Amber for making a tremendous change in my life. WA Dr Amber for help via +12096910783 or call +13183065044 For more enquiries or you email: amberlottotemple@ yahoo. com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free