Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 150 off

in a ΔABC, if cos A/a=cos B/b=cos C/c and the side a=2, then area of the Δ is....?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear nishant

cos A/a=cos B/b=cos C/c  =m

cosA =am  ,cosB =bm  =cosC=c m

we know that

sinA/a =sinB/b =sinC/c  =n

so SinA =an  , sinB =bn  ,sinC = cn

devide   tanA =tanB =tanC =n/m

so A=B =C

triangle is equileteral

area =√3 /4 *22

=√3 unit

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Trigonometry

Hi,my 10 th sa1 board exam will start on next month. the lesson ‘trigonometry’is very difficult for,how can i perform well in board exam about the questions related to trigonometry?
@ jason No , i dnt think that trigonometry is at all difficult in class 10 . as far as class 10 sa1 exams are considered then u have only to remember the trigonometry identity and also...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
trigonometry is not at all hard as actual trigo comes in class 11 and 12. For class 10 th level you just prepare the NCERT well and for further questions you can log on to...
Nayan sharma 2 months ago
tan1*tan2*tan3*..........tan59 how claculte this qutions ans
Ans is 1 . Because every value is a complimentary pair of the other one apart from tan45. But tan 45 is 1. hence answer is 1
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
prove that the following is true- cos 2 A+cos 2 B+cos 2 C=1-2cosAcosBcosC
Take R.H.S, 1-2cosAcosBcosC, apply 2cosAcosB formulae and split into a+b form . Then write 1 as (sinA)^2 + (cosA)^2 and the sort out u would get L.H.S
Vikas TU 2 months ago
are angular displacement,angular velocity and angular accleration vector?? if yes then what is its direction?? If the answer is explained then it will be approved
Yes , All three Are vectors. Angular Displacement has direction of ” ” ,Which is the angle between Radius of initial motion(where motion starts). But It is vector for small value of “ ”....
Kuldeep Pal one month ago
Yes all three are vectors,all three have direction perpendicular to the plane.(Even angular dispacement too,contradicting what above says).to find the direction,i.e inward or outward,what...
Piyush Behera 6 days ago
If you arent satisfied then you can ask here,and if you are then please approve the solution.To find direction you should know sense of rotation.
Piyush Behera 6 days ago
Can any one please tell me the integeration of tanx×tan(x-a)
tan(a) = (tanx – tan(x – a))/(1 + tanx*tan(x-a)) tanx/tana – tan(x – a)/tana – 1 = tanx*tan(x-a) Now see u can easily integerate L.HS. as tana remains as aconstant. Use by part wih tanx and ...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
length of portion of the line x=y+2 intersepted by the circle x 2 +y 2 =100 is
The circle has center at O(0, 0) and radius as 10 Ley the the intercept which line cuts the circle be AB and M be mid point of AB then clearly OM = distance of line x=y+2 from O(0,0) =...
Ajay 2 months ago
Just solve the x=y+2 with circle eqn by sy=ubstituting the x value. and find the x and y coordinates. then use distnace formulae for calculating the distance..
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On Trigonometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn