Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is trigonometry?

Hello student, please find answer to your question Trigonometry is a branch of mathematics that studies the relationship involving lengths & angles of triangle. Trigonometry is most...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
Sir pls solve this trigonometric eqn.

Dear student, We can rearange the given equation as: This equation wouldnt have any solution as: Since the function doesnt have a solution at the extremes and at the centre, we can assume...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 10 days ago

we can write given equation sinx = -cosec 2 x/2 but we know that minimum value of cosec 2 ø is 1 & maximum value of sinøis 1 simultaneously this is not possible sinx=-1...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 12 days ago
if period of function cos(nx).sin(5x/n) is 3 pi, then number of integral values of n are

cos(n(x+3Npi).sin(5(x+3Npi)/n)= cos nx . sin 5x/n, equating and solving equation gives us the values the integral values of n are±1,±3,±5,±15
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
If set of values of “a” for which f(x) =ax^2 -(3+2a)x+6, a is not equal to zero is positive for exactly three distinct negative integral values of x is (c,d) then the value of (c^2+16 d^2)...

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Givenf(x) =ax^2 -(3+2a)x+6 =(ax-3)(x-2) Here roots of equation f(x)=0 are 2 and 3/a and f(0)=6 f(x) should be positive for...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 12 days ago
There are two inclined planes , each inclined to the horizontal at an angle theta. A particle is projected from a point midway between the foot of the two planes so that it grazes one of the...

Hello Student, Can you post the image to this question i’m not able to visulize your situation. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago

Dear student, Please elaborate on the question by putting a figure. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago

I am not able to post the image

Parv mor 2 months ago
How d n /dx n becomes d n-1 /dx n-1 …...please explain

Hello student, Please find answer to your question For example, Apply this
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Thanx …........you are awesome sir …....you helped me whenever I required …..this website is awesome ….....

milind one month ago
View all Questions »