Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the equation sin^4+cos^4=ahas a real solution if

HInt. Simplify the given equation using formula (a 2 + b 2 ) = (a+b) 2 – 2ab. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago
In in a triangle ABC, angle B = pi/3 and Sin(A) Sin(C) = y Fin the set of all possible values of y

HInt. Since A + B + C = 180. Therfore, A+ B = 120 and A – C = 2(60 – C). Use the formula for 2SinASinC and substitute of above values. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago
if r satisfies the equation r x (i +2 j+ k)= i-k then for any scalar m , r is eqaul to?????

answer is b) now i understand that what is m when u compare the both sides u does not get exact coeffiicients of r i am solving completely for u let r=ai+bj+ck on taking cross product and...

ng29 2 months ago

consider r =ai+bj+ck and solve lhs by using crosss product now get single equations in i,j and k compare coefficients of i, j and k and u get the desired vector approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

i tried through that only ….but don know what this m...stands for... options for this ques. … a) i+m(i+2j+k) ​b) j+ m(i+2j+k) ​c) k+m(i+2j+k) ​d) i- k +m (i+2j+k)

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago
In the figure given below, ABCDEF is a regular hexagon of side length 1, AFPS and ABQR are squares.Then the ratio Area (APQ)/ Area (SRP) equals

length of AP and AQ is as these are diagonals of square with side 1. Since AP and AQ are diagonals of square ASPF and ABQR respectively Also, due to hexagon property, angle between adjacent...
  img
Sandeep Pathak 10 months ago

Notice length of AP = = length of AQ. Also note and length of SR = length of SP = 1. so the two triangles are iscosceles with same angle between the equal sides. So the ratio of areas is...
  img
Sandeep Pathak 10 months ago

Sir , can you explain this answer with more steps.

Vineeth 10 months ago
the value of c so that all real x, the vectors cxi-6j+k,xi+2j+2c k make an obtuse angle are

there will not be value of c it will be interval for obtuse angle make dot product product between the vectors negative we get cx 2 -12+2c c 2 +2) as x belongs to real u can find out the...

ng29 3 months ago
View all Questions »