tan5A=tan45,

thus 5A=45,

A=9.

then (a) is the ans.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Trigonometry

sin^2 6°-sin^2 12°+sin^2 18°-sin^2 24°......15 solve it Urgent

Not any people get my answer why. You can no give answer my question I am join this site

Vivek kumar 2 months ago

Hello If you want to get the solution quick you should post your question in clear manner. Its not clear what you wnat us to solve, and what does 15 at the end of question means?

Ajay 2 months ago

Ajay, the complete qution isSolution is sin^2 6°-sin^2 12°+sin^2 18°-sin^2 24°..... upto 15 terms. sin 78°=0 sin 42°+sin 54°+ sin 66°+ + sin 18° sin 6°+ where )=0.5 (your required answer),...

7 days ago
proove that {cot^a(secA-1)}/1+sinA = sec^2A pls help me solve this problem and thak you

I hope you want to prove follwing identity. If yes then this not correct question as this can be never be true . For example put A = 45, LHS and RHS are not equal.

Ajay 2 months ago

Hi Gaurang the question still does not seem to be correct. Can you post the screenshot of question attachment

Ajay 2 months ago

Yes ajay sir I didnt type it correct so it was amistke please help in soving this one and thankyou very much

Gaurang Kotasthane 2 months ago
Solve: (sin theta+cosec theta)^2 + (cos theta +sec theta)^2- (tan^2 theta + cot ^2 theta)^2

What needs to be solved here ? The question is incomplete....................................................................

Ajay 2 months ago

this is the question :: Solve: (sin theta+cosec theta)^2 + (cos theta +sec theta)^2 - (tan^2 theta + cot ^2 theta)

Naveen Shankar 2 months ago

i got it open the bracket and simplify and get the answer as 5 …..............................................

Naveen Shankar 2 months ago
If alpha is a real root of the equation ax 2 +bx+c and beta is a real root of equation -ax 2 +bx+c. Show that there exists a root gama of the equation (a/2)x 2 +bx+c which lies between...

Ajay 2 months ago

Small Mistake in last para posting again..............................................................................................................

Ajay 2 months ago

We have Similarly, So if P(x) = a/2 x 2 +bx +c, then and are off opposite sign and hence there must exist a root between the two numbers.

mycroft holmes 2 months ago
In the listed image can you tell me how beta*gamma = 2 ….. . . .. ??

The value of gamma is still not correct, either printing mistake or you gave me wrong value. The correct value of gamma is below

Ajay one month ago

Thankyou so much............................. …......................................................................!

Anshuman Mohanty one month ago

Yes sorry..... . . . .it is not so clear.. ok the values are beta = α + α^2 + α^4 and gamma = α^3 + α^5 + α^7

Anshuman Mohanty one month ago
prove that root 3 is irrational number?

P and Q are natural numbers, and hence in the prime factorization of P 2 and Q 2 , every prime factor appears to an even power. Now in the equation P 2 =3Q 2 we have a contradiction as LHS...

mycroft holmes 27 days ago

prove that for all p,q that equation not satisfies. and send post the answer . need proof for that, how do I conclude that is not going to satisfy by directly telling so just post it

BHOOPELLY SAIKUMAR 28 days ago

WE NEED TO PROVE THAT FOR ALL P,Q SUCH THAT P 2 =3Q 2 DOESN’T EXIST WHERE P,Q BELONGS TO Z. so justify ur answer with proper reason ….

BHOOPELLY SAIKUMAR 28 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: Venkat30

Get extra R 120 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Trigonometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts