Get extra R 150 off

Prove that sin2n+  cos2nx ≤ 1 for all x and n≥1

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Manoj,

0<=sin^2(x) ,cos^2(x)<=1 for all x

therefore , sin^2n(x) <=sin^2x and cos^2n(x)<=cos^2(x) for n>=1

adding both we get  sin2nx +  cos2nx ≤ 1

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Trigonometry

Find the max and min value of cos*(45+x)+(sinx-cosx)* (*means square)
The maximum value of the function is 3 and minimum vaues is 0 as proved below. using formula for cos2x and expanding the bracket the expression becomes 1/2[cos(pie/2 + 2x) + 1] + 1 –...
Ajay 2 months ago
cos*(45+x)+(sinx-cosx)* open the square ones, => cos*(45+x)+((sinx)* + (cosx)* -2sinxcosx) => cos*(45+x) + 1 – sin2x now, maximum value for cos^2x is 1. and minimum zero. and sin2x would...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
proove that {cot^a(secA-1)}/1+sinA = sec^2A pls help me solve this problem and thak you
I hope you want to prove follwing identity. If yes then this not correct question as this can be never be true . For example put A = 45, LHS and RHS are not equal.
Ajay 3 months ago
Hi Gaurang the question still does not seem to be correct. Can you post the screenshot of question attachment
Ajay 3 months ago
Yes ajay sir I didnt type it correct so it was amistke please help in soving this one and thankyou very much
Gaurang Kotasthane 3 months ago
I want to talk to an askiitians expert..............................?
@ navnette what exactly u want to know ?? if u want to talk to an askiitian expert and book a demo class with them , then contact the support team or drop a mail to them , they will get...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i want video for strictly and strictly decreasing function
Google – fNp69step6Q and 28uAm2MG0Mo
Anoopam Mishra one year ago
Can`t understand why my answer was disapproved. Search for `fNp69step6Q` and `28uAm2MG0Mo` on Google. T
You’re welcome! After watching the videos please tell me if you liked them.
In a certain town 25% families own a cell phone , 15% own a scooter and 65% won neither a cell or scooter . If 2000 families own both cell phone and scooter then the total no of families in...
3. 40,000 families are there in the town.It can be solved through Venn diagram.Their intersection comprises 5% I.e, 2000 families. And the remaining are 20% cell phone and 10 % scooter.
Shaswata Biswas one month ago
The base BC of triangle ABC is bisected at (p,q) and the equation of sides AB and aAC are px+qy+1 and qx+py=1.Then the equation of median through A is
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
Ajay 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On Trigonometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question