which is better at bits pilani-instrumentation or mechanical in terms of placements as if a student takes instrumentation then he could alsoget placements from an electrical and electronics based company and electrical has better placements than mechanical.

which is better at bits pilani-instrumentation or mechanical in terms of placements as if a student takes instrumentation then he could alsoget placements from an electrical and electronics based company and electrical has better placements than mechanical.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi ayushmann
i think surely mechanical is a better option than instrumental but for this your academic records should be good. instrumental engineering is also good but it has not a large scope whileno. of jobs in mechanical sector are increasing. so i think mechanical is a better choice.
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
I wont personally prefer Electronics and Instrumentation . The course content of ECE/EEE/EIE is completely different from that of IT or CSE. One gets too much occupied with the vast theoretical syllabus of EIE and clearing the semester xams and misses out the opportunity to learn some very important subjects which are tested for being recruited in the Software/IT companies like Operating Systems (including working with open source, LINUX UNIX etc..) , Data Structures, Networking, Programming langs, web page development etc.
Its also very difficult for an ECE/EIE student to get internship in some good software companies during the vacations because they r not even eligible to apply for the same in most of the companies. You may pick any one out of these – Gitam University, Vishakhapatnam,......................................DPG Instituteif technology and management,.................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free