Sir, I am likely to get admissions in BITS, Hyderabad NIT, Warangal, Tiruchy New IITs I want to join Computer Science. I want to join in the College where there are Good Placements with Good Offers for Computer Science. Please suggest me one of these three. Thank you.

Sir,
I am likely to get admissions in 
  1. BITS, Hyderabad
  2. NIT, Warangal, Tiruchy
  3. New IITs
I want to join Computer Science.
I want to join in the College where there are Good Placements with Good Offers for Computer Science.

Please suggest me one of these three.

Thank you.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
Whereever you go in India cs got huge demand so as placements and packages too. What matter is the percentage of placements and average packages. As NIT W, T are top colleges in NIT range they’ll definitely good infrastructure as well as plcements ubut you’ll definitely miss that brand tag. In new IITs some got good placements and some newIIT's require some time to prove their mettle in terms of placements and faculty will not be as better as NIT W, T. So select accordingly
Leepika Roy
43 Points
8 years ago
These all are good colleges as placement wise. But you can also look for other colleges as there are number of top engineering colleges in India which are providing quality engineering education with the best placement records. I am sharing few colleges name with you. You can choose one of them. They all are best engineering colleges in India.

Apeejay College of Engineering (ACE)
Shri Krishan Institute of Engineering & Technology
P.E.S Institute of Engineering
Ansal Institute of Technology (AIT)
N C Institue Of Technology (NCIT)
BM Group of Institutions (BMGI)
R.V Colleges of Engineering

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free