I got 298 marks in jeemains,370 in Bits and I am expecting 2000-3000 rank in jee advanced .I am confused between IIIT hyd where i can get CSE(last yr cutoff-268 jee mains marks), Bits and IITs Whaot should I opt for?

I got 298 marks in jeemains,370 in Bits and I am expecting 2000-3000 rank in jee advanced .I am confused between IIIT hyd where i can get CSE(last yr cutoff-268 jee mains marks), Bits and IITs Whaot should I opt for?

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

Aniket Bagga
40 Points
8 years ago
Well both BITS and IITs are equally competent and nothing for sure can be answered. One thing can be done to save your skin or to overcome this dilemma of selection or to be clear to say that to be able to make a right choice, i may suggest you that you can visit five six different leading colleges and universities dealing with engineeringg study programs and after a genuine compaison the picture will be crystal clear.

Let me tell you one thing that these days the institutions are very careful that their students should be well placed in MNCs so there is a kind of rat race amon the universities and colleges. Each one tries to become better than another and in doing so, they benefit the students helping them get better job opportunities.

Had I been asked to make a choice amongst certain renowned institutions, I would have chosen – LPU Pgahwara on the top, followed by VIT Vellore, then Heritage Inst of Tech, Kolkata and then JJTU Rajasthan and in the last I would have taken up Birla inst of Tech, Patna
mzaidi
20 Points
8 years ago
You did’nt mention IIIT hyd in your answer.Also the last paragraph seems to be irrelevant and out of context after the first two.
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
i may suggest you that you can visit five six different leading colleges and universities dealing with engineeringg study programs and after a genuine compaison the picture will be crystal clea

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free