hello sir, thanx alot for ur rply.... but m still confused...do only iit kharagpur offers mtech in structure among all the iit's... and u hv also written about vellore...but i guess its reputation is doubtful... pls guide me... thank u ajar sharma

hello sir,

thanx alot for ur rply....

but m still confused...do only iit kharagpur offers mtech in structure among all the iit's...

and u hv also written about vellore...but i guess its reputation is doubtful...

pls guide me...

thank u

ajar sharma

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear student Mr. AJAR, Vellore college has a very good reputation in India. yes you may tell that this is not famous in normal Indian public but in actual this is a great college with high standard facilities.. This is also true that you should not compare this college with any IIT/ NIT college but this is better than other colleges.. so the reputation is not doubtful. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Pramod Kumar IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free