sir, ive been ALLOTED EC at IIIT A,further ive CS,EC,ME,EE at MNNIT in higher preference list... so understanding the condition,if i will be upgraded,ill get a branch in MNNIT,if not then i wll stay at EC at IIIT A. Also,i may get EC/CS at NSIT till fourth round. Many ve suggested that NSIT will be the best option,so what? Also,what is funding,how do ill be benefitted from it? Please,also tell me the scholarships for me,both at IIIT A and NSIT(im from UP,annual income

sir, ive been ALLOTED EC at IIIT A,further ive CS,EC,ME,EE at MNNIT in higher preference list... so understanding the condition,if i will be upgraded,ill get a branch in MNNIT,if not then i wll stay at EC at IIIT A. Also,i may get EC/CS at NSIT till fourth round. Many ve suggested that NSIT will be the best option,so what? Also,what is funding,how do ill be benefitted from it? Please,also tell me the scholarships for me,both at IIIT A and NSIT(im from UP,annual income <1 lac)? My first preference for choosing college is placement opening. Again,ive get to know,there are more foreign placement at NSIT than IIIT A,and also that NSIT is the second best option after Iits. SIR PLEASE HELP ME OUT,CONSIDERING ALL MY POINTS,WHAT TO CHOOSE???

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Amit,

DTU is also a good option, if you are getting admission there...
NSIT is better than IIIT Allahbad.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free