and may get IT in IIIT Allahabad and IT in PEC

Please help me choose the right college

i am from punjab

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

IIIT allahbad is better

4 years ago

Dear Manik Karin,

You must prefer CSE at Thapar... It's under top 10  colleges in India........

All The Best........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it........ Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it........ Plz......Smile

4 years ago

Dear Manik Karin,

CSE @ Thapar University is the best option...

After that in the Number 2 & 3 spots we have

2.IT @ IIIT-Allahabad

3.IT @ PEC

These information are 100% genuine to the best of my knowledge & you can always rely on them !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely..

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear Manik Karin

I think that you must go for PEC as it is better than Thapar and IIIT and as you are from Punjab itself it will be great for you.

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got 316 in bitsat 2016 what branches can i expect in bits hyderabad

You can expect the branches acoording to the 2015 cutoff.
  img
Ankit 5 days ago

Dear Student, you have bright chances to get an entry in BITS Hyderabad, keep visiting the official website regularly and be sure to keep checking counselling rounds as well, otherwise...

Aneesh Sehgal 4 days ago
sir which branch AND college is better between NIT AGARTALA ------PHYSICS DUAL DEGREE OF BSC AND MSC and JAYPEE INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,NOIDA --------COMPUTER SCIENCE sir please ...

Take decision according to the branches you want to take.If you ant to make your career in research or in teaching MSc physics would be a better option but for a decent job in public or...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

GOOD MORNING SIR , I M ABHIJEET MY JEE RANK IS 195175.. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO KNOW CAN I GET ANY NIT ? MY 12TH PERCENTAGE IS 82.64

Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

My advice is to visit the official weblinks of Jeemains as well as Josaa and get to know your actual status over there whether you are able to make it there or not, if not then try visiting ...

in maths which topics can take less time and give good marks in jee

Dear Student, You must target -Probability,Permutation and Combination,Statistics,Circles,Straight Lines,Pairs of Straight Lines, Trigonometry as well. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
What should be my rank in Mains and Advanced to get into IIT Madras

Dear Student, Please refer the below link for your details information related to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off