and may get IT in IIIT Allahabad and IT in PEC

Please help me choose the right college

i am from punjab

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

IIIT allahbad is better

3 years ago

Dear Manik Karin,

You must prefer CSE at Thapar... It's under top 10  colleges in India........

All The Best........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it........ Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it........ Plz......Smile

3 years ago

Dear Manik Karin,

CSE @ Thapar University is the best option...

After that in the Number 2 & 3 spots we have

2.IT @ IIIT-Allahabad

3.IT @ PEC

These information are 100% genuine to the best of my knowledge & you can always rely on them !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely..

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

Dear Manik Karin

I think that you must go for PEC as it is better than Thapar and IIIT and as you are from Punjab itself it will be great for you.

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have got IISER Kolkata... How is the institute.. should i go for it? And what is the scope of research in india....?

IISER is a good college, If you want to do research you can go for Higer studies in IITs or you have give GRE and go outside India for. Research outside india is good...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
sir tell me about northeast nits

I am providing you with the links of all the NIT’s “mhrd.gov.in/nit” Visit this websites your doubts will be cleared and you will get a crystal clear picture
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
which college is better?? nit jalandhar or iet lucknow according to placements?

NIT Jalandhar Placements Total Number of Companies Participated in Counselling : 77 Total Number of StudentsSelectedinCampus Placements: 567 Company Offered Highest Salary : Microsoft (Rs 16...
  img
Hi, I have a sum on Permutation & Combination. Its as follows. What is the total number of ways in which Robert can distribute 9 distinct chocolates among 8 people such that each one gets...

Hi First u need to select 8 chocolates out of nine and distribute one to each (Since each has to get atleast 1) This can be done in 9 C 8 x 8! ways Now the remaing 1 chocolate can be given...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Hi, Thanks for the reply. But the answer given is different, it says 36 * 8! is the correct answer. Please let me know how to get to that. Thanks

Meeta one month ago
Sir im curious about the branch changing process after first year. Can one change branch from the 5-year integrated course to 4-year b-tech? If not, then can we at least change among the...

Yes in some IIT’s and other colleges the provision is there for branch change in 5 year integrated course and other 5 year courses ,but it varies from college to college.
  img

Any idea if that will be possible in IIT Kharagpur?

Archit Singh 3 months ago
Hi my sc cat rank in 72 please guide me which branch to select

You can easily get cse at good IITs,so good with cse at iits like delhi, bombay, kanput, karagpur etc. sher mohammad faculty askiitans b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

I am confused between Electical and Computer Science which one to choose first

Karan 4 months ago

CSE is good.

B SANJITH 4 months ago
View all Questions »