and may get IT in IIIT Allahabad and IT in PEC

Please help me choose the right college

i am from punjab

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

IIIT allahbad is better

4 years ago

Dear Manik Karin,

You must prefer CSE at Thapar... It's under top 10  colleges in India........

All The Best........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it........ Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it........ Plz......Smile

4 years ago

Dear Manik Karin,

CSE @ Thapar University is the best option...

After that in the Number 2 & 3 spots we have

2.IT @ IIIT-Allahabad

3.IT @ PEC

These information are 100% genuine to the best of my knowledge & you can always rely on them !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely..

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear Manik Karin

I think that you must go for PEC as it is better than Thapar and IIIT and as you are from Punjab itself it will be great for you.

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?

Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...

Leepika Roy 10 months ago

yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...

ng29 10 months ago
which is best engineering college for automobile engineering in all over india or maharashtra with outdoor placement from international company

Dear Student, There are many universities, which offers the course on automobile engineering like IITs, NITS, IIITs, manipal, SRM, etc. All these have the good placement records. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

IITs are the top ones and after them you can consider below colleges for your B.tech in Automobile Engineering: Hindustan Institute of engineering and technology, Chennai, Anna university,...

Natasha Roy 3 months ago
can i get a notification on my email id or my mobile whenever an application form for an engineering entrance examination starts?

Dear Student, You can search for any website which provide such facilities. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
recommend some top institutes

what kind of institutes are u asking abt??? the coaching insti's or the engineering???

pranav bhartia 6 years ago
which are most easiest and most scoring topics in iitjee

Hello Manu You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html
  img
Pankaj one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
how i prepare for aipmt in few months by self study to crack aipmt 2016

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off