and may get IT in IIIT Allahabad and IT in PEC

Please help me choose the right college

i am from punjab

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

IIIT allahbad is better

3 years ago

Dear Manik Karin,

You must prefer CSE at Thapar... It's under top 10  colleges in India........

All The Best........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it........ Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it........ Plz......Smile

3 years ago

Dear Manik Karin,

CSE @ Thapar University is the best option...

After that in the Number 2 & 3 spots we have

2.IT @ IIIT-Allahabad

3.IT @ PEC

These information are 100% genuine to the best of my knowledge & you can always rely on them !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely..

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

Dear Manik Karin

I think that you must go for PEC as it is better than Thapar and IIIT and as you are from Punjab itself it will be great for you.

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir, i m akash... i am confused so as to which branch should i take for b.tech....... most likely i have 2 option.. first..i can do mechanical in kiit,bbsr or should i choose...

Akash , first of all congratulations on your selection. Both the branches are evergreen and everpaying branch. You must go to that branch which interests you more and where you can excel....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Sir, inspite of the fact that my rank was 4441 in architecture I have not been allotted any seat in the first round. But according to last years cutoff I should have been allotted a seat....

This year specifically the trend is such that a major upside turn has occured as a result of which you might not have got the seat in first counselling but don’t get disheartened . ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

sir, what do you mean by upside turn?

Pranjal K 6 months ago
If I get less marks in cbse improvement exam than the old marks. Can i only use the old mark sheet for future puporses like in Mains and Other Colleges. I Got 94.2% in cbse this year and...

Hi, There are some criteria for giving the improvement exam. Please refer the link for detailed information : improvementexam.com/
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
Is there NRI reservation or any preference for seats in any IIT?

Foreign nationals [Foreign passport holder or have either Person of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) interested in pursuing their undergraduate studies at IITs i.e....
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

Hi Student, There are no NRI quotas as such. you can always visit jee.iitd.ac.in for details. Also refer to the attachments for deadlines. The reservation put forward by the Indian...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 6 months ago
View all Questions »