DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

1.) Please let me know the ranking among NIT Jaipur, Nagpur and Rourkela in terms of Placement for M.Tech. in CSE
2.) Is DA-IICT better than any of these? Actual last yr statistics for M.Tech at DA-IICT are (3.1, 3.9, 5.8) - > ( min, avg, max) package
3.) Where does MS(Research) from NIT Trichy stand?
4.) Are students from MS at NIT Trichy equally eligible for placement drives as students of MTech?

Please reply for whatever point you know.. Thanks in advance.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mohit K,

1.The Rankings in terms of Placements in CSE(M.Tech) are

NIT-Jaipur

NIT-Nagpur

NIT-Rourkela

4.Yes !! Students completing MS @ NIT-Trichy are equally eligible for Placements as students completing MT.Tech but they have to prefer a comparitively less number of Companies than M.Tech stuudents do !!

These were what i genuinely knew !!

Hope this helped you ..!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please can u tell me the rankings of nits and i have secured 89562 rank in jee mains but not qualified in jee advanced(92 marks in mains and 93% in 12 th cbse), so which is the best college ...

Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Colleges...
  img
Avinash 25 days ago
How is the Past placement Record of NIEC (IPU). Do big coorporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.

Placement of NIEC is quiet OKEY...., actually, there is offcampus placement organized by a set of colleges...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago
Sir, I want to know, what is is best engg. college between UIET, Chandigarh and Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand

UIET, Chandigarh > Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
  img
Nishant Vora 4 days ago

Go for Chandigarh but if still if you are abit suspicious then draw a comparison of features of certain selected institutions where quality education is imparted and better placements are...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?

Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...

Leepika Roy 26 days ago

yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...

ng29 26 days ago
THE EQUATION OF STATE OF A GAS IS GIVEN BY p(v-b)=nRT. IF 1K MOLE OF GAS IS ISOTHERMALLY EXPANDED FROM VOLUME v to 2v, THEN WHAT IS THE WORK DONE DURING PROCESS ?

dear rahul work done W= limit v to 2v ∫pdv =limit v to 2v ∫nRT/(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT∫1(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT ln|v-b| =nRT ln|(2v-b)/(v-b)| Please feel free to post as...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 10 months ago

What is your question?

Adarsh 2 months ago

plz ask ur question

noogler one month ago
I got 182 marks in jee main 2015 and expecting 85% in boards. Can i get mnit jaipur? If yes, then which branch? Can u please tell me the lastyear’s cutoff for jee main barch for mnit jaipur?

last year 197 in jee main and 97% in board get mnit jaipur C.S. in first round so you must wait for third round for CS approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

To get to know about last year’s cut off list, the official website of the university may be visited..along with that the latest updatescan also be recorded...if you could not make it in...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago

check previous year jee mains opening and closing rank in csab site. it will give you a much better idea

vb 18 days ago
View all Questions »