Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

1.) Please let me know the ranking among NIT Jaipur, Nagpur and Rourkela in terms of Placement for M.Tech. in CSE
2.) Is DA-IICT better than any of these? Actual last yr statistics for M.Tech at DA-IICT are (3.1, 3.9, 5.8) - > ( min, avg, max) package
3.) Where does MS(Research) from NIT Trichy stand?
4.) Are students from MS at NIT Trichy equally eligible for placement drives as students of MTech?

Please reply for whatever point you know.. Thanks in advance.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mohit K,

1.The Rankings in terms of Placements in CSE(M.Tech) are

NIT-Jaipur

NIT-Nagpur

NIT-Rourkela

4.Yes !! Students completing MS @ NIT-Trichy are equally eligible for Placements as students completing MT.Tech but they have to prefer a comparitively less number of Companies than M.Tech stuudents do !!

These were what i genuinely knew !!

Hope this helped you ..!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I got 316 marks in bitsat 2016 what branches can I expect in BITs hyderabad

The image shows the cutt-offs for 2015. You can get almost all branches except B.E. (Hons)Computer Sciences and Electonics and Communication.
  img
Ankit 2 days ago

You have very high chances to get admission in CSE/ECE – whichever you like, else there are certain other equally good institutions too which offer a better infrastructure, best ever...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday
Sir I have got Mech. Engg. at NSIT. Any comments or views ? Is it good? Please. it would help.

Its a good one and you got good branch too. Go ahead.
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

you’re welcome
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Thank you Sir!

Shantanu 10 months ago
I have heard a lot about UPES- Dehradun and its courses? How is the faculty for Btech CSE courses in UPES?

Its a good one. They collaborated wid IBM providing better scope to cse students.
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Hello Mamta, UPES CSE courses is that its courses are in collaboration with IBM, which is rare to find in any Indian university. If you check their official FB page, you can have a sneak...

Suchitra Ray 10 months ago

Hi Mamta, I agree with Suchitra and Avinash. UPES is one of the best universities in India which is offering engineering courses. I would suggest you to check out their website for details...

Devik Aggarwal 9 months ago
What are the topics by which we can solve full maths paper of IIT jee?

Dear Student, Focus on chapters like P and C, probability, vecotrs, limit, complex number, integral.functions, matrix determinant. These chapters have more weightage. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

Syllabus of IIT JEE mathematics : All topics of 11 th and 12 th
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
i got 105 marks in jee main 2016 can i get in to nit and my 12th percentage is 91

Dear Student, you have bright chances to make it at an NIT, and you must try it on your own as well to make sure that you have got an entry there and that you can do by visiting the...

2016 years ago
what is the furture scope in haking

Hacking have a good scope. Many companies regares a good programing skill person, and I think that a hacker have it. Also you can go for higher studies in it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

As ethical hacking has a wider scope, so it opens a lot of career opportunities. The designations that can be achieved by the person involves: Network Security System Administrator/Manager...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off