There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Pls tell me if UICET is a good college to take admission in terms of its faculty & placements?what is its rank amongst chemical engg. colleges in india?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

The institutions listed below (in alphabetical order) have built up reputations for producing top notch chemical engineers:

• Alagappa Chettiar College of Technology (AC Tech.), Anna University, Chennai

• Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Tamilnadu

• Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani, Rajasthan

• Department of chemical engineering panjab university(since 1958)

• Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

• Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

• Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai

• Lakshminarayanan Institute of Technology, Nagpur

• Regional Engineering College, Trichy, Tamilnadu

• University Department of Chemical Technology (UDCT), Mumbai

There is good placement of Chemical Engineering graduates in chemical and alliedindustries. A large number of reputed companies in chemical and allied areas visit the Institute forcampus placements, and employ their graduates.  Many of the Fortune 500 companies have visited the Institute and recruited their students.

Some of the companies who have visited the Institute are:

Shell Technip Bechtel Flour Corporation

Pepsico Indian Oil Cadbury Samsung Engineering

EIL Lurgi India Essar Oil DSCL Energy

Jubilant Indian Acrylics Evalue Serve Accenture

Infosys Wipro Ranbaxy Triveni Engineering

Trident Wrigley ITC Amul

UOP L&T Reliance

The packages offered varied from 2.8 lacs to 11.5 lacs p.a.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Sir, I want to know, what is is best engg. college between UIET, Chandigarh and Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
UIET, Chandigarh > Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
Nishant Vora one year ago
Go for Chandigarh but if still if you are abit suspicious then draw a comparison of features of certain selected institutions where quality education is imparted and better placements are...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
please explain me the difference between computer science (cs) and computer engineering (ce) at dtu with respect to curriculum,syllabus, course and placements in detail
@ ayush there is no diffrence between the comp sci engg and comp engg in dtu in terms of courses and curriculum . only their names are diffrent as its a iiit delhi . so, comp engg is a new...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, Computer science focuses on foundations of computing including, algorithms, programming languages, theories of computing, artificial intelligence, , and hardware design....
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
DTU electronics and comm vs BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad??
I would prefer DTU Electrical and comm,because DTU is very old college,above 50% IITD professors are from DTU,so its level is so high,And BITS PILANI IS BETTER THAN DTU BUT NOT HYDRABAD,Or...
Charchit Tailong one year ago
BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad would be better as after your completion of the program you would be offered a degree of BITS Pilani and not BITS Hyderabad and BITS Pilani is...
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
Is objective mathematics by rd sharm an apt book to crack jee advanced ? If not suggest me a book with tough sums .
@ suhaibks u have previously told that u aim to crack jee mains , and not advanced , for that reaso i suggested you to go for objective maths by r d sharma . but if u want to solve tougher...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Shreyas Patil one month ago
my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..i checked the opening and closing rank rank is not in that range..but when i previously posted the same question i got reply that the ...
That was for ST cat students... For GEN cat, its very rare to get in NIT Trichy with this rank..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I am li’l scared that you may not make it there this time, even if you try to get it at some other leading institutions, you may be supposed to qualify NATA, anyway there is no harm in...
Soneel Verma one year ago
what should be the timetable for me to score air 1 in JEE mains and advanced?
@ YDGCU scoring AIR 1 in jee main and jee advanced is not that easy , for that u need a solid preparation , and u must have to be clear with your besic concept that are there in ncert ,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts