There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Sir, i got civil in bits pilani - pilani campus and got 333 in bitsat. I got ECE in IIIT jabalpur. Sir, then which option should i choose? Also do i have chance to get mech in pilani?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi sumit,

in my opinion if u r getting bits pillani den any branch der is much better dan iiit jabalpur as only iiit hyderabad has got some short of reputation in comparison of bits i wud advise u to take civil at bits pillani ,also i wanna add dat bits is ranked 7th in d list of top engg.colleges in india by india today n it is true in many sense....if u take bits den u needn't hav to worry abt d placements as der placements r comparable to iits so derfore u must go for bits pillani rather dan going to a relatively new institute d end if u get mech den dat wud be more better so wishing u luck for dat.........
Thanks & all d best!!!!!
7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

How would be Computer Science and engineering at ICFAI UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Dear student the college is good.
Bhavya 5 months ago
ICFAI Dehradun would be a better option tha Hydserabad as the campus is older, has a brand value and excellent placements. The Hyderabad campus is good just for the MBA course. While the...
rahul 5 months ago
Which is the best iit institute in india? Please explain!.
@ riya iit are the most premire institutes in india for engg degree . and its also the dream of every engg aspirants to get into that covated seat of iit , beacused theier every scope of...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil. keep posting your queries
SAHIL 3 months ago
my rank is 219586 in jee mains which is best college for me
First of all you won’t get any best college. You only will college via which you can take your degree after 4 yrs. That too not guaranteed. So, its better to again give exam to get the...
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, there are very thin chances that you may get a seat in top rated institutions like NITs or IITs etc but for sure at some chosen and highly repuited institutons which are best...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Production and Industrial Engineering(4 year) from iit delhi is better than Chemical Engineering(4 year) from iitk?
Yes dear, IIT D is better than IIT K for the branch you mentioned..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I want a suggestion of which branch to take in which IIT. I am getting 177/372 expected rank is about 2500. I prefer CS but open to other branches as I don`t have any particular interest in...
Yes, you can choose new IITs also for CS undoubtly...check their ranking on MHRD weblink for this year...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, your score and rank are quite good and so you are allowed to choose a branch of your choice but make sure that you keep yourself updated by visiting the official website of...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Sir, i am student who is presently studing in class 11 cbse in narayana, i am totally not understanding physics......we almost completed entire mechanics, but i don`t know anything......but...
@ gopinath yes , u can start with the besics , but before starting the physics i will recommend that first study the mathematical tools section in the h c verma book . thats the besics to...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi gopi yes start from chapter 1 because initial chapters are base . you can use askiitins notes for that moreover you can also ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts