There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

somebody from nit,warangal in electronics and electronics branch can get 15-18 lakhs package.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

The average package is something that more or less everybody gets in the institute. Whereas the highest and lowest can range from 50 lakhs per annum to 2 lakhs per annum . In IITs , students have been placed for 50 lakhs too , and for 2 lakhs too. In NITs also , there is an upper limit and a lower limit. It all depends on ur performance during ur college years that could fetch u the highest , average or the lowest package.

ECE students are finely pid and do get an average paid job, based on ur performance.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

which is better vit(vellore) cse or iiest mining ?
Dear student, Now a days CS students are the King in terms of the number of opportunities in front of them after completing engg. And if you are getting this in VIT, thats a added advantage...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
thank you
ayush chaturvedi one year ago
I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...
If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
Avinash one year ago
Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You should go for IIT M
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
top private engineering institutes or universities with placement of > 6lacs
Dear Student, these days almost every college/university is running a race for perfection and quality in the field of education. No one is ready to compromise with quality or best use of...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
BITs, Manipal, VIT, SRM, UPES, Thapar, UTM Shillong are the top universties for pursuing These have good infrastructure, placements and faculty. You can apply in these through your...
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
hi parath srm university, amity university,manipal uniersity,vit university are some top universities of india where you can get placement packages of more thaan 6 lakhs regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??
The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
Dear Sir, I would like to ask you that whether one can prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE & BITS at the same time. If yes then how & if no then why?
Dear sarma You can very well prepear for IIT JEE ,AIEEE, & BITs at the same time.because for all the exam is almost same and if you are prepearing for one then you have to give onlt...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Hello!! I m studying in 10th std right now n i want to go in IIT field but I haven`t join any of the classes for it... what should i do can any one help me out how would I do it
@ rutuja still time are with you . dnt worry from now. now just what u have to do is read ncert , ref books of schand , pradeep and mtg publication to get agood beics of class 10 . and that ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
You can join the foundation courses for IIT prepared by the faculty of askIITians.They will help you in your JEE preperation......
Mudit 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts