There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have got electricals and electronics in MNIT,jaipur.should i opt for second round to get electrical and electronics innit,warangal.ihave all india rank 30398in AIEEE and 103 in ST.which branch is best in dce.i have got 108 rank in IIT Preparatory courses .where should i go.which iits are best regarding placements.WHAT is the average package at iit kharagpur and iit guwahati.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

The most important thing is what do you want . A big name , a better stream or any location specific college.

iit Delhi n bombay are the best in case of reputation and placements. package depende on your performance not on anybody else' package. if you want to stay in delhi then dce or iit will be a good option.

waiting for second counselling wont be suggested as seats could be filled and you will be in a problem then. iit kharagpur and guwahati are not considered as one of the good iits with a big name . they are still in proces to establish their name.

DCE is the best option if you can get anything like computers, electricals or mechanical. It also have a internal sliding system by which your stream will be automatically upgraded if any one with a better stream leaves the institute  according to your ranks.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?
It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
Avinash one year ago
For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
Avinash one year ago
Can I get CS in any NIT?
Radhika Parihar one year ago
my jee main crl rank is 88842. I'm an OC...suggest me a good college ​ ​
Dear Friend there are many highly reputed institutions which have earned a quality image for their best academic practices and also sound placements in high-profile organizations with...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
i got admission in mdu rohtak i jst wanted to take some reviews from ur side. plz give me honest reviews
Its an ok university also depends on college also and branxh.. Pls check the college past record...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Well honestly speaking it is an ok kind of uni, rest reviews can be checked by visiting the official weblink of your prezsent uni as well as some other reputed institutions as well, compare ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Hello, I am doing great in FIITJEE but I am struggling to maintain my pace with School course as it is little different from FIITJEE course. How can I balance both of them?PS- Gujarat...
@ rajiv both of them are quite difficult to manage , still u have to manage , as jee removes the criteria of 40-60 criteria , still u need min . 75 percent . the thing is that u need to...
2017 years ago
plzz post complete question. if its in integral of sinx.dx then answer is = -cosx +C ( c a constant)
Ramesh V 6 years ago
how prefer engineering branch? in what way i make decission of engineering branch?
Think over it deeply on your own what interests you the most and accordingly make your choice...don’t be directionless, rather be firm and determined to make out what suits you the most,...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi chaitnya first of all it is my humble request to you to decide branch on your interest and not on preference. choose what you think...... do not come under anyone influence but on other...
SAHIL 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts