MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Goutham Raju Grade: Upto college level

I got a score of 325 in BITSAT and state rank 148(OBC 35) in AIEEE(Tamil Nadu).....I think I may get mech in BITS Pilani....Is it worth more than any other course in NIT Trichy in terms of future prospects(placements)?

Which one should I choose:BITS or NIT Trichy?

8 years ago

Answers : (4)

askiitian Expert
8 Points

Dear Raju,

After IITs nothing is better than BITS Pilani (also beter than few IITs ). Trichy and warangal are in a gap of 4 -5 colleges with BITS. dont get confused just go to BITS.

Thank you.

8 years ago
Nivedita Pandey
8 Points

Choose NIT Trichy.. Its much better than BITS Pilani. NIT Trichy consistently produces bright students and has one of the best alumni base.. Ranked 6th after the top 5 IITs.. 3rd as per the no of selections in IIMs. Recomendations from NIT Trichy prof matters a lot for higher studies. Placements comparable to the best in India.. Avg salary 7.3lpa. Prefer NIT Trichy over any course in BITs. 

8 years ago
Aviral Utkarsh
8 Points

BITS Pilani is internationally recognised by washington accord and not NITs.No. of full admits from Pilani campus to MS in US univ with full aids is more than 50 . There are many guys in BITS who have left NIT Trichy CS and EEE after one year there and are more than satisfied here .

check this link out and decide about average package of NIT Trichy

http://www.nitt.edu/home/students/facilitiesnservices/tp/

8 years ago
Aviral Utkarsh
8 Points

BITS Pilani is any day better than NIT Trichy.

Washington accord recognises only BITS nd IIT degree.

Average package was 3.13 lakhs (cost to company ) in 2006-07 and after that this year recession has hit so you can yourself guess that it cant be anywhere close to 7 lakhs.

BITS no.of students going for MS is above 50 on full aid from Pilani campus in 2008.

8 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
Get extra Rs. 3,180 off
USE CODE: CART20
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
Get extra Rs. 3,180 off