Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

got 941 rank in eee & 5900 in jee.

please suggest taking msc in iits or cse in trichy or iiit hyderabad.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

you can go for MSc programs like Geology, statistics, engg physics etc., in IITs as u get degree with IIT tag , which people generally look for. but these r 5 yr courses and u definitely will get gud job from IIT.

If u r interested in any particukar dept. like CSE or ECE, go for top NITs like Warangal, trchy, surthkal or at later in IIIT hyd

all the best

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

is ism an iit from this year or when it is going to be an iit
Dear student, as such ther’s nothing like this, it may be simply a rumour or else may be the authorities have the plan in the pipeline as yet and they might be planing to execute it. You...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I am from delhi and got 10200 rank in IPU. I am interest in B Tech CSE and probably will get it in NIEC, Delhi. My other options are IMT, Gurgaon and UPES, Dehradum. Please suggest whiuch...
Ranking of NIEC is same as ITM Ggn, If you are getting CS or EC at UPES try to choose the same, otherwise, try to get in ITM Ggn followed by NIEC...,.. Branch ranking is quiet important,...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Hi, I would suggest you to go for UPES-Dehradun without any doubt! It has specialized courses which give you a edge and then its has experienced and qualified faculty, great infrastructure...
Devik Aggarwal one year ago
I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at UPES and CSE at ITM, Gurgaon and will probaly get CSE in NIEC do you mean UPES > ITM, Gurgaon = NIEC ??
Anabhra one year ago
which should I choose jaypee noida or lnmiit jaipur for cs ?
Dear student Infrastructure wise LNMIIT had a little edge over JIIT Placement scenarios are similar in both LNMIIT and JIIT Fee in both the institutes were same. In LNMIIT almost all the...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Go with JAYPEE Noida....
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I m doing bsc in biotechnology from jamia Delhi what are the various entrances I must apply and will I get placed after doing MSC from reputed institution?and which will be better subject to...
@ anusha yes , u must choose msc in biotech , as changing the branch now will; affect you a lot as far as placement are concerned . so, better to stay in the current branches , and...
Umakant biswal 4 days ago
I am in class 11 and preparing for iit jee.I hate chemistry,can you suggest any book of chemistry for me for preparation of iit jee
you can refer marvel’s or mordern’s abc it has imp key points and the mcqs are arranged in three level so it is easy to understand and not burden to us
2017 years ago
@ yashva chemistry is an intresting subject , so, u need to score the maximum in it . for chemistry u can refer to the below books for getting a good rank in jee . 1- organic chemi by...
20 hours ago
Hello sir my aieee rank is 300000 ..This only 1.5lakh user register their name for counsiling ..i know that from time of india newspaper....So can i get ANy IIIT or GFTI ...plz sir rply
As your score is too low to get in at an IIT/NIT so, I recommend you to visit the official weblinks of some renowned institutions to seek admission details and then get enrolled in any of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sorry brother no chance of NIT IIIT or GFTI I suggest you go for private and it is not that bad okay.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
and also the seat allotement is based on merit only and no other stats.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts