There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I am a female candidate from rajasthan with -4.5 specs. 

My BITSAT score is 310. I want your advices for courses and Campus.

As per last year cut off I can get any branch in Goa n Hydrabad but quite a few in Pilani. Pilani is my preference

coz it is oldest campus and near to my town jaipur.

I am considering 

Mech, Chem, Civil, MSc[ eco] at pilani

CS, EEE at Goa

ECI at Hydrabad.

Plaese advise me in view of package & scope of own enterprenureship after 5 to 10 years of service.

which course offers chamces of higher studies.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Astha,

If we talk abt the packages then CSE is the best branch .. But for hving chances of futher reasearch thn chemical and MSc is good ... So i think the chemical @BITs pilani is the best .. Also chemical is good in terms package and future scope.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

DTU electronics and comm vs BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad??
I would prefer DTU Electrical and comm,because DTU is very old college,above 50% IITD professors are from DTU,so its level is so high,And BITS PILANI IS BETTER THAN DTU BUT NOT HYDRABAD,Or...
Charchit Tailong one year ago
BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad would be better as after your completion of the program you would be offered a degree of BITS Pilani and not BITS Hyderabad and BITS Pilani is...
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
pls tell me which is a better option for cse jaypee noida sec 62 or BIT patna(extension campus for bits mesra) or BIT deoghar(extension campus for bits mesra) or BIT jaipur(extension campus ...
Jaypee Noida.. rest are same..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
nit raipur vs iiit jabalpur which is better..? please reply soon
The problems of good faculty is always there. Franckly speekng, this problem is also present in the newer IITs. Now you can image. In B.Tech, don’t entirely depends on the faculties.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Choice is yours. I will suggest you to go through the official website of jee mains to see the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds. Thanks.
NIT R is older institute and hence is equiped with the all the facilites. All is Well.!!!!
What are the topics by which we can solve full maths paper of IIT jee?
Dear Student, Focus on chapters like P and C, probability, vecotrs, limit, complex number, integral.functions, matrix determinant. These chapters have more weightage. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
Syllabus of IIT JEE mathematics : All topics of 11 th and 12 th
Nishant Vora 10 months ago
Calculate the angular velocity and linear velocity of a tip of minute hand of length 10 cm.
Given : T = 60 min. = 60 × 60 s = 3600 s L = 10 cm = 0.1 m To Find : ω = ? v = ? Formula : ω = π T 2 v = rω Solution : ω = π T 2 = 2 3.142 × 3600 ∴ ω = 1.744 × 10–3 rad/s v = rω = 0.1 ×...
SAHIL 2 months ago
could you please guide me the best way to crack bitsat 2016.. my paper is going to be held on 19 th may...
Just go for an extensive practice , download sample papers and try solving, take coaching from a renowned center, stay dedicated, and wish you luck,.....on the other hand keep trying...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
follow these tips provided by askiitians team as this all will help you to crack bitsat thanks and best of luck for exam
SAHIL 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts