There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have got 13330 rank in aieee i and im from andhra pradesh so i can get biotech and mettalurgy in NIT warangal .how r d placements of nit warangal in biotech department(avg salary ) and mettalurgy department?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

i sggest u not go for biotech, as it has very rare oppurtnities in india. if u r intersted in further research, go for biotech

or else go for metallurgy as it has many job oppurtunites in india. Many steel companies in India recruit metallury engg's and avg salry may range from 3-6 lakhs depending on u r comapny. puyrely metal;lgy is a fiedl job. so look into it.

If are u throgh Eamcet with gud rank, i sggest u go for gud eamcet collz, but always NIT is better than any eamcet college. i ask u to go for metallrgy in NIT rather ythan biotech.

all the best

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

After doing btech in cse from the extension campuses of bits mesra we will take part in placement from the mesra campus or from the extension campus in whih we were studying?
From the extension campus only.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
We do have a T&P Cell where the Coordinator is a a slave of your T&P Cell. We do have teachers who can't speak proper English and trust me all of them are pass outs of BIT Mesra Main Campus ...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago
Hai, Is lovely Professional University (LPU) is a good institution? Please reply
To best of my knowledge, Lovely Professional University stands atop amongst private universities not only in Punjab but also in India, It’s been labelled as the largest university for its...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi harisht lpu is a good college located in is best in case of infastructure if you compared it with other good colleges of punjab. it also provides good placement offers....
SAHIL 5 months ago
yup i tatally agree with the others.. its a really good college even i got an admission over there for this year .. good infastructure and excellent placement record.
nikhila 5 months ago
Sir, Will u please suggest me which college to choose between Heritage Institute of Technology,Kolkata and Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering for ece or cse?I'm in dilemma right now and...
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 4 years course in different fields like petroleum engineering, Mechanical engineering, Automobile...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
hey i m greatttt fan of leonardo's art work ..can somebody tell the details of his famous The Last Supper Painting ???? Plz Give the list of his other famous work. thanx!!l
"The Last Supper" one of leonardo famous painting was commissioned by the Duke of Milan who wanted to make his town grander. Leonardo Da Vinci experimented with this painting by...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I have done 105 question in neet 2016 and out of that I had done 25 question wrong .pl tell how much marks I am getting because I don't know how to do negative marking
Dear student You will be getting 295 marks.
Bhavya 5 months ago
Hi, NO sir his score is 395 not 295 4 per ans and 1 mark deducted from total score... (i think u have multiplied -5* 25) BEST OF LUCK!!
Beenu Mathew 5 months ago
your score is 395. try to get more marks in next exam thanks and best of luck for future regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
i want gate addmission in MBA ? CAN U HELP ME?
Dear student, We provide Coaching for Engi and Medical entrance exams only Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts