DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

what is the difference between b.planning & b.arch??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aswathi,

B.Planning is a venture of B.Arch but mainly related on Physical planning,which includes Urban planning,regional planning,Tranportation planning,GIS,etc..no other course can make as ready for the development of the country like this.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
DTU electronics and comm vs BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad??

I would prefer DTU Electrical and comm,because DTU is very old college,above 50% IITD professors are from DTU,so its level is so high,And BITS PILANI IS BETTER THAN DTU BUT NOT HYDRABAD,Or...
  img
Charchit Tailong 19 days ago

BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad would be better as after your completion of the program you would be offered a degree of BITS Pilani and not BITS Hyderabad and BITS Pilani is...

AKSHAY SHARMA 17 days ago
I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...

If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
  img
Avinash 9 days ago

Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

You should go for IIT M

AKSHAY SHARMA 10 days ago
i want to take admission in jaypee institute of information technology ,noida please suggest me about this college

Yes you can prefer if you are not getting any better then this. This is also a good college.
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago
in

I have got 6300 rank in jee advanced 2015 which branch should i prefer as i cannot get core branches in any of the IITs. please help

Hi.. First of all I would like to congratulate you for a good performance in the exam Now, with this rank you might have to compromise with any one of the two-either your branch or the first...
  img
Sakshi one month ago

Hi You can refer to the following link for your query : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 29 days ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 28 days ago
View all Questions »