ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is the difference between b.planning & b.arch??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aswathi,

B.Planning is a venture of B.Arch but mainly related on Physical planning,which includes Urban planning,regional planning,Tranportation planning,GIS,etc..no other course can make as ready for the development of the country like this.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
nishant vora sir, i got 83 marks in jee mains. i expect 85-90% in cbse boards. Although i got rank in viteee good enough to get my desired branch (civil engineering) in vellore...

Dear student, If your plan is higher studies, i suggest you take a drop. If you want to get MS or Mtech in any college, you need a very good profile in your btech. Also if you can make it to...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, Pls tell me what is your long term goal in life? your interests? Also tell me how much you think will you improve if you take a year drop? Based on this I would love to answer...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Why don’t you vivit the official websites of these mentioned institutions and after that gather the requisite information and cleaar all of your doubts. If you wish me to recommend you...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Which among ISM Dhanbad and NIT Trichy is better for mechanical engineering b.tech?

For sure NIT Trichy is matchless, but if you are in a fix, then you may draw a comparison with other institutions, i may suggest you to check out the details of – Darbhanga College of Engg, ...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago

NIT Trichy

grenade 28 days ago
Sir I get 119 marks in Jee Main 2015 from General Category and CBSE board % is 88.67.Which college can I get admission in Punjab?

Hi Your rank would be in the vicinity of 65000 to 70000. You can get some state colleges based on that. You have an outside chance to get a state NIT.
  img
Sunil Kumar 13 days ago

As you scored 119 in jee and 88.67%.so its better to join top privite university they provide you excellent placement opportunities,your’s 88.67% helps you in achieving scholarships.Theses...

abhinaipadachuru 13 days ago

you have less chance you could also see other options like lovely professional university srm chennai

sajid 9 days ago
I want to drop this year I've got 87.6% in hp boards...... Will you please tell my rank in jee main next year if I got around 200,250 or 300 marks respectively?

most probably you will be under 2000 rank

Shreyam Kesarwani 29 days ago

I'm gen category

joshi 29 days ago
Which are the most scoring topics in hjee mains and advanced separately ?

Please follow the below link to find the relevant information http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html you can also read useful articles on...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
Who is the chairperson of bharti group?

Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited was incorporated on July 7, 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal. Its subsidiaries operate telecom services across India. Bharti Tele-Ventures is India's leading private ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »