Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

what is the difference between b.planning & b.arch??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aswathi,

B.Planning is a venture of B.Arch but mainly related on Physical planning,which includes Urban planning,regional planning,Tranportation planning,GIS,etc..no other course can make as ready for the development of the country like this.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

my jee main crl rank is 88842. I'm an OC...suggest me a good college ​ ​

Dear Friend there are many highly reputed institutions which have earned a quality image for their best academic practices and also sound placements in high-profile organizations with...

Aneesh Sehgal 26 days ago
On your site, why BITSAT expected 2016 cut off score is shown going down from last year ?

@ jayant The cutoff for exams are depend upon multiple factors 1- the no of students taking the exam , 2- the seats in the 3 bits campous 3- the toughness of question paper , and the...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

Dear Student, there is nothing new about it. The cutoff of the result varies every year dependendin on the merit list of that particular year. You just check in your own status and if you...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago
I have got ECE at MNIT Jaipur. Is it good? I have a CRL of 4301. Will I get NSIT or DTU in any good branch?

Although EC at NIT Jaipur is good but getting same at DTU and NSIT would be better Pls provide me your home state details, ?
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

I am from Chandigarh.

shaan one year ago
I require pims aicet entrance previous years papers

it available in sakshieduation.com/civils/previous.html,access this web address then you can download what you want put www. infront of sakshieducation.sorry for my answer if it is wrong

Rayapati Dillipkumar 4 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
my dear friends and respected teachers, my interest is electronical engineering.I like and i have very much interest at ece.But i have no deep subject regarding physics .But now also i can...

Dear Naveen, Please do what your heart says go in that way and ECE is a good branch but you have to improve your skills. Read and understand the concept first next write on the paper what...

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off