DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

what is the difference between b.planning & b.arch??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aswathi,

B.Planning is a venture of B.Arch but mainly related on Physical planning,which includes Urban planning,regional planning,Tranportation planning,GIS,etc..no other course can make as ready for the development of the country like this.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

How good is doing a 5 year dual degree (b.tech +m.tech) in electronics engineering in IIITDM Kancheepuram?

its a very good choice and u shud go for it...best of luck

V. Harshit - one month ago
whats the difference in syllabus and placements of it and cse which ones better and is mits a good college for engineering in these branch

Full form of MIT please? and the difference is that CSE is preffered more in IT companies, IT is good but if you do it from a very reputed government institute like NIT allahabad otherwise...

Akshit Matthew one month ago
sir i got nit raipur ece .. what i have to do is this nit is good or i should go for second counselling..

It is also good. Regarding second counselling, this decision is totally depends upon you. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

After 4 year, it would be a good choice...stuck with it.....GOOD LUCK
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Will spot round be conduted this year for admissions in NITs or not also is what expected time will it take place

Dear Student,The information for the same can be seen from the official website of couseling. Please be updated there.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
what is the name of the first female member of british parliament?

Hi, Nancy Witcher Astor, Viscountess Astor, (born 19 May 1879, died 2 May 1964) was the first woman to serve as a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons after being elected to...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details