coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

which is a better college? DTU or NSIT

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

i think in the last few years nsit has come up very fast and it is now better than dtu in all fields

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

I am currently in class 11 and want to do B. S. in physics from iit Kanpur... What rank is required for selection? And are there any other good colleges offering the course?
@ mihir i appreciate of ur dream to do well in physics from now . actually that courses are offered at every iit and also in thapar university and bits pilani , goa and hyderabad . also and ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Which is Best Engg. College UIET Chandigarh or College of Technology Pantnagar
UIET Chandigarh
Avinash one year ago
Well, when stuck in such a position, the my simple suggestion to students is – to visit the official weblinks of both the institution and check out there, the fee structure,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sir, I am likely to get admissions in BITS, Hyderabad NIT, Warangal, Tiruchy New IITs I want to join Computer Science. I want to join in the College where there are Good Placements with...
Whereever you go in India cs got huge demand so as placements and packages too. What matter is the percentage of placements and average packages. As NIT W, T are top colleges in NIT range...
Avinash one year ago
These all are good colleges as placement wise. But you can also look for other colleges as there are number of top engineering colleges in India which are providing quality engineering...
Leepika Roy one year ago
which is the best book to prepare for MH CET (PCM) [ENGINEERING] for 2017 aspirants so that i can get 200/200 in mh cet
@ xavier take the state board books for chemistry , they are best at their level for studying the theory , as in mht cet the chemistry paper are mainly theoratic . and take target...
Umakant biswal 21 days ago
Take out State Boards Books and study all the questions in it properly. All the paper is theory based. Also you can study NCERT as it has more detailed approach to tougher competitve exams...
Shreyas Patil 21 days ago
how much hrs should i study daily and i m sincerely speaking that i have not started preparation.Am i too late?Pls reply i really want to crack iit.pls suggest me a time table.and should i...
Dear javed so from now you need to work hard to get good rank in IIT JEE. besides school and coaching hour you should give 5-6 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Dear JAVED, Hope you are fine and doing well in your studies. By your question I can understand how much you are worrying about your studies. For day 6-7 hours of serious study is more than...
Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
which is better iit kharagpur economics or iit kanpur metallurgical and material science.
both of these iit provides a good academic environment. but i think if we consider another factors like placement as a factor of comparison then surely you should opt iit kharagpur...
SAHIL 4 months ago
hello, any one better but what do you really interest?that one you is better for your life.all the best
raj 4 months ago
Both the institutions are highly reputed and both the branches areequally good as far as future prospects are concerned. is up to you to decide which branch to choose and what...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts