There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have scored 3 lakh air  rank can i get admission in dehradun institute of technology??in electronics?????

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

With this rank you will not get admission in NITs and IIITs.. but yes you can get dehradun institute of technology.

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

it wud be better if u wanna try it next time. there is not much scope after 18000 in EEE.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Hi sir ,i got 990 in ts ipe not qualified in jee mains, which college will give me admission?
SAHIL 2 months ago
I am from delhi and got 10200 rank in IPU. I am interest in B Tech CSE and probably will get it in NIEC, Delhi. My other options are IMT, Gurgaon and UPES, Dehradum. Please suggest whiuch...
Ranking of NIEC is same as ITM Ggn, If you are getting CS or EC at UPES try to choose the same, otherwise, try to get in ITM Ggn followed by NIEC...,.. Branch ranking is quiet important,...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Hi, I would suggest you to go for UPES-Dehradun without any doubt! It has specialized courses which give you a edge and then its has experienced and qualified faculty, great infrastructure...
Devik Aggarwal one year ago
I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at UPES and CSE at ITM, Gurgaon and will probaly get CSE in NIEC do you mean UPES > ITM, Gurgaon = NIEC ??
Anabhra one year ago
Dear Sir/madam, Which of the following will be a better option for MTech with respect to worth and placement in the future ? 1) MTech in Transportation Engineering from NIT Rourkela. 2)...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
MTech in Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture from IIT Kharagpur is a better option as compared to choosing nit rourkela. otherwise opting for your interest is a better choice but if...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?
Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
my air in jee main is 157553 which colleges am i likely to get?
please visit thanks . moreover if you are not getting some college with this rank apply for some good private...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir I got 1043 rank in jee adv plc suggest chemical or engin. physics or mathematics computing.
Dear Muskan, let me tell you honestly that in terms of placements, both are comparable. Higher studies after an Dual degree is always advantageous as one has more coursework, projects etc....
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ muskan Go for engg physics , as this is the most best placement jobs, u can get job in research field in iisc or iiser . but engg physics is little bit complicated as it involves brain...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts