• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

can any one tell all nit`s are good?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Almost all the NITs are good...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
mnnit allahabad ece is better than nit warangal electrical. i have considered placement as well as academic environment as a factor of comparison
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir, Will u please suggest me which college to choose between Heritage Institute of Technology,Kolkata and Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering for ece or cse?I'm in dilemma right now and...
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 4 years course in different fields like petroleum engineering, Mechanical engineering, Automobile...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
i’ve completed my 12 th class .I got 26k in mains and 3.9k in ts eamcet 2016.Could you suggest me a good college according to my rank.I’ve heard about niftem university it...
hi sri vandya please make a visit on the following link from here you can know the best available options for you all...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Friend, I won’t comment on any budding institution and if you are also aware about this thing that the institution is still in the budding stage, then for sure it may be a little risky ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sorry google and amazon are mentioned by mistake as i am answering to a similar query for a cs college . i have to mention Nestle, Pepsico, ITC, TUV SUD, Dabur etc. sorry for the mistake...
SAHIL 3 months ago
CORRECT ORDER OF STABILITY IS 1. -2 CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH & 2. - CH=C=CH - a. 1>2 b. 2>1 c. 1=2 d. none of these
Dear Rahul, The correct answer to this question would be (b). As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more...
Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
who elects the president of India?
The President is elected by the members of an electoral college consisting of the elected members of both the Houses of Parliament and the elected members of the Legislative Assemblies of...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir which of these would be better BITS Goa CS, IIT BHU Chemical Engineering or ISM CS if palcement & packages are to be considered
If palcements & packages are to be considered CS would take first place everywhere, all the time
Avinash one year ago
CS id always ahead in terms of placement with respect to other branches. Also BITS goa has good coding culture
vb one year ago
so sir in your suggestion CS from which of these would be the best: ISM, BITS, DTU, NSIT
Mehul Bhatia one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts